>_>'s Content

There have been 114 items by >_> (Search limited from 30-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#162307 Still no £70 jp?!?!

Posted by >_> on 13 April 2009 - 05:00 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I think one of my local arcades have one, it looks a lot like the divas reels or whatever its called. Id go in and have a look but they banned me for wining £140 on Party Time...

#159750 DOND BTB error.

Posted by >_> on 28 March 2009 - 09:06 AM in Real Fruit Machines

I don't know what was wrong, I wasn't around when the guy came to fix it sadly.

#159740 DOND BTB error.

Posted by >_> on 28 March 2009 - 06:32 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Its all fixed now :)

#159385 Don't u just hate it when that happens!!

Posted by >_> on 26 March 2009 - 11:33 AM in Any Topic Chat

Ah, i hate it when that happens. 2 old grannies sat next to me on them once, both of them won at least £60 each within their first £10, and that was on the £5 jps (Not old enough for £25/£35 yet ;)). Though the last time I went to Southend I won £20+ on all of the party games (with the screen going around a board) in Mr B's once.

#159372 DOND BTB error.

Posted by >_> on 26 March 2009 - 08:42 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Ok, thanks. :)

It pays out fine, so i guess it's faulty then. We'll call a tech out to have a look at it.

#159366 DOND BTB error.

Posted by >_> on 26 March 2009 - 08:28 AM in Real Fruit Machines

We have the above machine in one of our pubs and when it is turned on, it gives the error "PAY UNIT ERR 17". This started happening out of the blue a couple of days ago. If we turn it off and on a few times it eventually works. Anyone know what could be causing it?

#106955 Who here owns their own fruit machine(s)?

Posted by >_> on 28 January 2008 - 08:22 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Two new machines came the other day.

On a Roll from Red Gaming and Gold rush from Global (A complete clone of the other global we had :x)

The red gaming one is quite addictive, its only been here a few days and it has taken almost twice as much as the other machines put together.

#106025 'The worst fruites Name n shame them'

Posted by >_> on 18 January 2008 - 10:33 AM in Real Fruit Machines

What you pay depends on what age of machine you get. Butch Cassidy & Globals are bad oldish machines. For a bit more poke you should be able to get some Newish £35 JP's in.

How do you know what we pay? Also, we get no choice on what machine we can have. Both have a £35JP, too.

#105950 'The worst fruites Name n shame them'

Posted by >_> on 17 January 2008 - 01:32 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Change suppliers then. If all your getting is globals I'm amazed theres anyone left playing the machines in there.

I doubt my dad would do that, besides we have 3 machines and 2 of them are bellfruits. The other Global.

Oh and stop being so tight Arsed. Globals are the arse end of pub fruit machines. Pay a little extra rent and get some proper AWP's in.
Or tell your boss that If your just a barman.

No need for that.. We pay the same amount for each machine no matter what brand it is anyway.

#105946 'The worst fruites Name n shame them'

Posted by >_> on 17 January 2008 - 01:06 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Anything with the "Global" logo on it..i mean they are just..och..ye know..

Excuse me while i go barf.

+1

They are crap machines, I've seen so many go wrong in my pub. So far we have gone though 9 power supplys, 4 coin mechs and we are waiting for another power supply to be replaced. We keep asking Ivor Thomas not to send us them but they just don't listen. :(

#105862 Who here owns their own fruit machine(s)?

Posted by >_> on 16 January 2008 - 02:54 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I don't own them, but we rent 2 machines. We currently have Butch Cashidy and the sundance quid by bellfruit (awesome machine) and some crappy global one. :p

They are due to be changed any time soon, but as you can tell we dont get a choice so I hope we dont get stuck with 2 global machines again.

I'm looking to buy one, but the only thing that puts me off is I doubt I would be able to get it up the stairs, and I dont think my parents would let me either.. :(

#94581 Who is your favourite fruit machine manufacturer?

Posted by >_> on 05 September 2007 - 08:15 AM in Polls

Hard to choose, I was gonna go with Barcrest, Then I saw Red Gaming. Their machines are.. differnt, and easy money too. There used to be one in the cafe near me and they only ever emptied the bottom so the hopper was always almost full. It paid out alot :D

#94189 Chavs in the Arcade "Helping you out!" Views and Experiences!

Posted by >_> on 01 September 2007 - 10:42 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I dont have it any more.. I just use my SE W800 :p

#94182 Chavs in the Arcade "Helping you out!" Views and Experiences!

Posted by >_> on 01 September 2007 - 10:18 PM in Real Fruit Machines

When I used to go to southend, I got it all the time from them. One day, I was listening to music on my iPod full blast, some twat snuck up behind me and tried to take my money from the tray. I saw him and slowly put my hand down, grabbed him and twisted his arm and he ran off and hid behind his behind his "mates". :p