Reg's Content

There have been 710 items by Reg (Search limited from 01-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#331909 mfme 19

Posted by Reg on 09 June 2020 - 01:52 PM in MFME emulation section

I've just tried to register over at DIF and it tells me I have to post on an introductions forum/thread to get votes in order to be added as a user, but the introductions forum isn't actually accessible - is it just a case of sitting on my hands and waiting or is something broken?

When the account is approved you can do that.

#331857 donation made

Posted by Reg on 03 June 2020 - 01:35 PM in Fruit-EMU Helpdesk

When you cant host the latest emu but another site can of course the place will die. :-(

Wrong.

This place is dying because of the admin not making changes when asked such as new areas for MFME.

This place is dying because of activities that some members are allowed to carry on with and the moderators given no support.

This place is dying because the owner does not really care for FME.

DIF has not always hosted MFME, did DIF die - no ?

If the admin cared a little about this site - they would empower the moderators to be able to moderate fully and be admins, then it might have stood a chance.

The admin of this site also stood back and allowed moderators to take a serious amount of flak at times for things that the said moderators could do nothing about.  That is a great scheme where you get people to help you run your ship but when you hit rocky waves, you then go off and watch from a distance.

The one reason you cannot blame the death on this site for is "who hosts MFME".

This site is also still happy to accept donations which points to this being just a money ship.

#331799 Multiple accounts = ban

Posted by Reg on 25 May 2020 - 04:43 PM in Site News

I understand the reason I did this is I had gone too far. I demand I go back to DIF.

I demand god give me more hair, to don't work that way.

Ok - here are the conditions for your return.

• You will have to post in the New Introduction area a decent post and it will be for the members to decide if he gets full access.  Now you can only get in if you have been voted in by the members.

• If the members say yes, then it will be one more stike and you are out for good - for life.

• You must also agree never to modify anyone's layout again without a PM from them if the layout came from DIF.

You can only currently post in the New Introduction area - I really suggest that you reply to the thread I posted about you - not create a new one.

You will also need to reset your password.

As I did with another member in August last year, when people get their accounts banned I trash their email and reset their password so they cannot login.

sdragon2.png

I've restored the email address - but you must do a reset of the password via the forgotten password link.

THIS REALLY IS THE LAST ROLL OF THE DICE YOU HAVE AT DIF.

I DEMAND THAT YOU DON'T f*** IT UP AND MAKE ME LOOK STUPID AS I AM BEING NICE TO YOU.

SOME BANNED MEMBERS DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE, THIS IS YOURS.

#331788 Multiple accounts = ban

Posted by Reg on 24 May 2020 - 04:05 PM in Site News

Hii meme3

get used to fruit-emu's small downloads limits because you are banned at dif or have you got another duplicate account?

No he does not - let's see what happens next...

Don't use Fruit-Emu for downloads, due to the small download limit, DIF is better.

@meme3 AKA SocialDragon364

SocialDragon I am going call you as that is what I know you as...

...you've been left out of Desert Island Fruits for a good while and were eventually banned for pushing the boat too far with what you did.  I need to understand something over the past few months and I guess you probably hate where you are at the moment due to the duplicate account that you setup when you tried to get back.

Do you know why you were banned, what actions you did and why you had to be kicked out ?

I am offering you an olive branch here - but would like you to do a little more then just yes - tell me what you did from your understanding and also go into why it was wrong here. 

Make it the longest post you have ever done on a fruit machine site that is readable and makes sense.

Note I am not trying to treat you as a naughty child - I am looking to see if this has taught you anything as you persistantly ignored messages and other information over at DIF.

Depending on your reply depends on what happens next.

If you have ever seen End Game, it's about superheroes remember this scene what Dr. Strange says to Tony Stark...

DrStrange.png

...if you have not, it's a spoiler so I'll shutup - but your next reply if you even want to consider coming back to Desert Island Fruits must be gold.

I need you to look at two lines I've marked in bold here and consider them for your reply.

This is the only olive branch I will offer...

#331760 My Alzheimer's News

Posted by Reg on 21 May 2020 - 08:29 PM in Any Topic Chat

What a lovely tribute.

Daryl, you are a stronger man then you will ever know.   When I lost my mum I could never had done something so close to ground zero and wish I had - it would have just completely broken me.

I hope that she is looking down on you proud of you and thank you for sharing something so important to you like this with us.

bri365 nailed it with his words.

Take care buddy.

#331743 Live & Let Pie

Posted by Reg on 20 May 2020 - 06:50 AM in Real Fruit Machines

It’s there on eBay right now to buy and keep for £325.

https://www.ebay.co....08AAOSwn7ZevTmG

My tip is buy it off eBay if they have a Buy It Now option.

#331724 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 18 May 2020 - 01:15 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

No mistake Reg.

And yes bipolar is a lifelong condition.

As long as pop my pills all is ok.

That is not strictly the case as medication needs to be adjusted - perhaps I know a little more about this then you give me credit for.  Medication is adjusted when it stops working and your condition also creates terrible mood swings and emotional issues and god knows what else.

So please go and get help and stop accusing DIF which has done nothing wrong.

You're not well Richard and not seeing the world on a level playing field - and even with evidence - you dispute it - that link I showed you shows how secure it is and has been, but refuse to accept it.

Regardless of previous lies, what you've done to the scene and the damage you have caused - you are a human being.

Go and get help - I will not be responding to you anymore as it's clear I am being slandered and a target of yours - but I wish you well and hope that you get support that is clearly needed.

Look after yourself and get your medication checked.

#331720 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 18 May 2020 - 12:54 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

If top brass want to look in my emails fair enough i will accept that.

When a user is showing me it that is not right.

Like i said Regibabes, i am not interested in emails or social media and dont go uploading my own bill to google drive, i sent a couple of members a photograph, not a pdf downloaded from the virgin email.

All i have said is in other replys, so i should not have to go over it again (what has happened).

Stop being an idiot you f***ed up - just accept it as DIF is not responsible for you being hacked.

I seem to remember you once harping on about a medical condition, are you sure you didn't make a mistake when you were going through a bad patch ? No ?  Ok then...

...your not too bright to see the evidience that is in front of you - why don't you get somebody who is independant to look at this and support your mindless attacks and then we can have a conversation as you are living in a world of fantasy.

Actualy, Richard, I hope you get the medical help you clearly need and support - you need to get this looked at before you make an attack so somebody that is not just sitting behind a PC and do it face to face. 

Go get medical help - if you have a friend that you can talk to - go to them. 

You need help.

#331718 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 18 May 2020 - 12:49 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

...oh and because you're really not reading what was posted, Richybabes.

Go and have a look at the link I provided from the vendor elsewhere about how secure passwords are please.

It is a one way hash when storing passwords which means that there is no way to know the plain text version.

Actualy Richybabes, that's a good thing for you to do.  Pop over to the link I shows you please on page 1 and speak to them about how secure their passwords are and then come back and be a real man and apoligise.

#331716 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 18 May 2020 - 12:41 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

Why is a email and password, that i only registered with dif with, out of all fme sites, and then a random fme user is sending me a link to my own bill?.

So dif has been hacked?.

That email no other fme site knows it.

Oh i think i will link a bill myself to the whole of fme land lmao.

Vectra has no need to poo his pants.

Because you stupidly didn't congfigure your setup right and probably shared something not knowing it was there - I am not you - I have no idea what fantasies play out in your mind.

DIF - nope it has not been hacked.  The screen that I showed you shows the last attempt and access to your account.  Last time anything happened to Richybabes as DIF was on the 18th August 2019 when you failed to login.  If somebody had got into Richybabes account, there would be a sucessful login.

You sure that no other FME sites know about this - can you say with absolute certain that you have not logged in anywhere ?

The link is probably when you tried to show a bill to people you f***ed up and are blaming sites that had nothing to do with your inability to use Google.

#331714 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 18 May 2020 - 12:24 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

The kangaroo court is implying Vectra had passed me stuff.

...and It's ok for you to have a Kangaroo Court against DIF ?

Even when proven it could not be - password and email changed - you still went on about it ?

What if you did use your email elsewhere - are you really 100% sure that you would bet yourself as a decent man and your word you didn't ?  Are you 100% certain here just like you were that you had been hacked and it was your own dumb fault ?

You've also declined to mention questions you've been asked as you snake off to crawn back under your rock.

Problem is richybabes, people don't believe you and the last person on the f*****g planet I would want vouching for me is you with your history. LOL

I bet Vecs shit himself when you started supporting him.

#331706 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 18 May 2020 - 10:30 AM in Dumped in The Abyss

That was a photo, this is a pdf ripped from my own emails and then uploaded to my google drive link shared.

Thats the end of it.

For reference.

Vectra is passing me nothing.

For reference.

#331702 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 18 May 2020 - 06:05 AM in Dumped in The Abyss

So,

After all that, are you still trying to say you were hacked and that you hadn't made a cock-up?

OK. 

I remember a while back you told us on here that you'd shown a couple of members a photo of a utility bill to prove you weren't that Slotz DVD guy.

If I were you, I'd take a closer look at those two members because this has nothing whatsoever to do with Reg & DIF or Geddy or Dad or even the old woman who lives in a shoe for that matter.

If anyone can find the thread, that will be worth taking a copy of.

Thanks Marlon36, this really highlights a lot about what has gone on here.

#331699 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 17 May 2020 - 07:50 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

I'd like to think that anyone passing other peoples layouts would face an instant ban on DIF

If anyone has 100% proof of anyone passing layouts then you know where I am.

It will be an instant ban yes.

#331686 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 17 May 2020 - 12:10 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

Link has been removed from my own Google drive that fme hacker put there, so that is the end of it as far as I am concerned.

Yep !

You are the FME Hacker that hacked layouts and thank you for finally telling us it was you that put it there.

Case closed.

#331681 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 17 May 2020 - 11:36 AM in Dumped in The Abyss

As said Reg, Geddy made it public.
All I said if I find out link is on public display on sites police will be informed.

Well that's nothing to do with me - I actually hope it does not happen - you should learn how to use Google.

#331679 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 17 May 2020 - 11:33 AM in Dumped in The Abyss

Contradict yourself, changed my password to something random, then you don't have my password.

Are you really this stupid ?

I said this...

The first thing I did was change his email address from x.com to x.com.closed, this was to prevent any password reset attempts.

The second thing I did was change his password to something random.

This means he could not login and not recover his password.  The reason I did this was to not draw attention to him - but it's clear by his previous actions here everybody but me knew he was the seller or had a very good idea.

Line 1.

The first thing I did was change his email address from x.com to x.com.closed, this was to prevent any password reset attempts.

This stop you reseting the password.

Line 2.

This stops you going to the site.

Line 3.

This means he could not login and not recover his password.  The reason I did this was to not draw attention to him - but it's clear by his previous actions here everybody but me knew he was the seller or had a very good idea.

This means you cannot login.

Your password was changed as soon as you were banned.  There is no contradiction.

#331677 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 17 May 2020 - 11:28 AM in Dumped in The Abyss

That again shows nothing.
I will apologise yes.
But I still believe what has gone on has go on, so apology is worthless.

I did try log into dif yes as I didn't know what was going on, till I tried to log into dad's and that has a message for me.
Thank you no more said.
And I was going to keep this private, you can thank Geddy for that.
Only messaged Geddy as couldn't message you (Reg), as thought he would use common sense and pass it on, messaged Dad incase was anything on his site.
This link is somewhere for a fme member to give it to me.
That's the top and bottom of it.
And like I said all other fme sites are\where my hotmail, not gmail.
Goodbye.

Well it's hardly an apology if by your own words it's worthless.

You need stop - grow up - and more importantly read what has been said and shown.

If you still think DIF is to blame and DIF was the only site you ever used the login that I blacked out and it is still the fault of DIF, you need to be man - go to the police and then be 100% proved wrong again.

Look at the evidence that is in front of you and take a pause and just think about what you are saying here.

This is beginning to look like slander to myself and DIF now.

#331674 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 17 May 2020 - 11:10 AM in Dumped in The Abyss

Hi richy1976

why don't you man up and apologise to every one you falsely accursed because you did not  have your security levels up to date on your devices.

I am not apologise for nothing.
No other logical explanation.
Some nosey parker done that try find my details ebay seller blah blah blah.

Geddy sent that message yes.
Only threat is about police.
Underneath it reads like you have had personal threats.

You've got to be a man to admit your wrong.

A man would have posted apoligies first and then what had happened.

If he posts anything now, it'll just be to say "hey I'm not the bad guy" to keep kudos with his buddies who still worship the ground that he walks on.

I mean look at this, he is still throwing rocks at DIF in this post here.

Very strange that the only fme site I used the same details on was dif.

He is saying that the only FME site he logged into with these details was DIF and still trying to tarnish DIF for no reason as he's found he f***ed up himself.

It does not matter that the only site he logged into was DIF and trying to blame then.

Now I will also share this to show the world one small piece of information I have as this man who likes to blame the world and everyone else for his f*** ups in life last logged into DIF here...

zero.png

...August 17th 2019.

I banned this man on August 17th 2019.

I also did this, note that emails and IP address blocked out.

onr.png

As the sun rises, on August 18th 2019, he tried to login.

He could not.

This shows that from the day he was banned, DIF did not even have his password and nobody has touched his account or gone into it since then.

#331670 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 17 May 2020 - 07:12 AM in Dumped in The Abyss

Thanks, already made it clear all devices though so they ask for 2 step verification if sign in now.
All I saw last night on there was my pc and phone.
Got 4 dates a Windows device logged in, and on the first time the cheeky arses have got the utility bill and uploaded it to my Google drive and shared the link.
Which the link has ended up coming to me 6 months later lol.
Unaware it was even on my Google drive until I was having a hetty wainthrop.

For reference.

On further investigation, Windows device has signed into my gmail, 9th October 2019, uploaded bill to my own google drive and shared the link.

And been in a few other times in December.

For reference.

#331657 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 16 May 2020 - 09:38 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

Reference what you want, its been said, and if you would accept pm's, you could have referenced them as well beforehand.

And tell your friend Geddy, he can reference his silly threats towards him, he has made up in the first post, that did not happen.

For reference.

No threats were made apart from the police if info was out there, which it obviously is, grow up.

For reference.

#331654 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 16 May 2020 - 09:00 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

No Reg.

Only signed up for your site using my gmail which was quite new.

Stopped using my hotmail years ago, due to it being a pain with spam, that i signed up for all other fme sites with.

For reference.

10/9/19 is another one.

All i am saying is i have had a bill sent to me that is only in my emails, through the same email addy and password that was used on dif.

For reference.

Actually had 3 security alerts in December.

For reference.

Email address has been compromised through fruit sites on 12/12/2019.
Only account I used that email on was dif, which also silly mistake on my own half to use the same password.
And that is it.
Not a threat I said if I find out this is on public display the police will be involved.
So get off high horse Geddy.

For reference.

#331652 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 16 May 2020 - 08:42 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

The same email address and password that you likely used elsewhere as well.

Goodbye.

#331650 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 16 May 2020 - 08:29 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

Email address has been compromised through fruit sites on 12/12/2019.
Only account I used that email on was dif, which also silly mistake on my own half to use the same password.
And that is it.
Not a threat I said if I find out this is on public display the police will be involved.
So get off high horse Geddy.

It's easy to blame a site that you were removed from.

That date I have quoted this post now - as it completely tears a hole in your arguement as you say it happened on 12/12/2019. 

That literally would have been impossible to have happened at DIF that your account was compromised - so you really need to be looking elsewhere.   This absolutely cannot have happened from DIF.

Also - remember all login attempts are logged as well that I have no control over.

Take my advice in the email where I told you to contact your email provider.  I have 100% logs on you - they will as well.

#331645 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 16 May 2020 - 04:18 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

Actually - what he needs to do is this.

Go to his email provider and if he has a date of when something was accessed, that was the last date it could have happened.  The very same technique I used to track down who was modifying layouts - all about access and access control.

So, he was banned from DIF on August 17th last year, that is the start point of concern if he really believes DIF did anything.

You then take that August date which is the southbound date and with whatever bill has been seen, that is the northbound date.

Reach out to the email provider and ask for a list of all IP's that access that account.

They will have the details as I have all the details of what has gone on at DIF.

He should also know this before he makes a complete fool of himself, forum passwords are hashed by a one-way hash when storying passwords which means that there is no way to know the plain text version. ( https://invisioncomm...ncements-r1181/ )

I am 100% certain ( although I've looked and got logs that will prove in a court of law that DIF is no guilty ) that this is a user error somewhere else and he is simply reaching out blaming who he can.