robinhood75's Content

There have been 427 items by robinhood75 (Search limited from 02-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#309263 Thoughts on Fixed Odds Betting Terminals

Posted by robinhood75 on 02 October 2017 - 08:22 PM in Any Topic Chat

The government will just look away,the amount of tax they receive from these is too much to get rid of em. My view is they should never have had these in betting shops in the first place.

The David James bookies was a place I went to a lot. He says in the video that if they took away the machines he would be forced to close down but he has had that shop for well over 30 years so how did they cope before they came out. Surly it would just be back to how it was just bang them all on £100 jackpots with £1 stake job done.

#309255 Thoughts on Fixed Odds Betting Terminals

Posted by robinhood75 on 02 October 2017 - 07:20 PM in Any Topic Chat

This is a good friend of mine who has been campaigning now for some years to get these FOBTs out of the shops or at least reducing the maximum stake.

He has done several intervies with Eamon Holmes and has just done one for channel 4. He has just finished another one with it. He is talking to the government Inc Jeremy Corbyn and has asked me as a compulsive gambler to also get involved.

What are the chances of any of this making any difference? I can't see it will have much of an impact.

https://www.channel4...tting-crackdown
Sorry for all spelling mistakes my fingers are too fat for my phone.

#309015 {Scorpion 5}Monopoly Hot Property £35 Dx

Posted by robinhood75 on 26 September 2017 - 03:20 PM in Scorpion 5

No afraid not, your laptop just isn't fast enough to run these techs

Yeah thought as much. Never mind the new CPU will be here in a matter of weeks so will be able to play them all as well as my P3D with Oculus Rift. Thanks for the heads up Wizard. 

#309008 {Scorpion 5}Monopoly Hot Property £35 Dx

Posted by robinhood75 on 26 September 2017 - 01:59 PM in Scorpion 5

Great work again Vectra. Looks like your skills have greatly improved from your early days so well done and keep it up fella. Sure I saw you in Gloucester spoos recently? Anyways is there anyway to speed up the emu like in the olden days? I blew my gaming pc cpu up trying to overclock it lol. So in the meantime while saving up for the new i7 7700k cpu I have a shite laptop running win 7 on dual cpu 1.46Ghz  1.47Ghz with 2GB ram the old epoch machines run fine as do the bwb video games as do the party times or multi playing machines but these newer s5 machines and the adder5 machine run like total garbage. I mean it takes around 3 to 4 seconds for the reels to spin when playing features its hell and there is like a weird delay once the spin has finished before you can spin again. 

Any ideas buddy. The old emu had the option to speed up the machine which was great but I canny find it in the new emu.

Respect yall layout creators. 

#308437 Happy Birthday Toddmeister

Posted by robinhood75 on 10 September 2017 - 04:47 AM in Any Topic Chat

Have a great day buddy, all the best. :beer:

#308424 BGT Machines

Posted by robinhood75 on 09 September 2017 - 07:07 PM in General FME Discussion

Just wondering if anyone knew if there was going to be any emu update to include the fantastic BGT slots. I know random replay or drop zone would be impossible to emulate as that had a physical ball dropping down but there was plenty of other machine they did like Max a million which was a bloody great machine. I know there is a flyer for a few of them but not sure about roms and issues with them running in the emu. If Wizard has any info that would be great. Also thanks to every one with all there fantastic new machines thanks to wizard Co. Hundreds of hours of sweating button bashing and streaks to be had. 

#306771 Homers Meltdown DX

Posted by robinhood75 on 25 July 2017 - 09:10 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Hi is there at the moment a DX fruit machine of Homers Meltdown with all sounds correct and everything working perfectly or is anybody going to create one in the near future because I don't want to play the machine with Italian job roms but with Homers Meltdown roms instead. It has to be with the background and everything set up perfectly

Well you could always make it yourself if you wish. The correct resources are out there the correct Roms and background. All you have to do is download them and make a layout. Its quite easy you know. 

#305109 {Scorpion 5}Cops n Robbers Streetwise DX

Posted by robinhood75 on 17 June 2017 - 12:07 AM in Scorpion 5

Many thanks for this little delight. 

#304363 {ELECTROCOIN}Bar-X £8-20p Dx

Posted by robinhood75 on 01 June 2017 - 02:38 AM in Electrocoin

Thanks guys, appreciate your hard work and that of everyone else. 

#303961 DOND Go All The Way DX

Posted by robinhood75 on 22 May 2017 - 08:46 AM in Forthcoming Releases

Cool can use the QR code to look up the machine haha. Bet bellfruit regretted putting all them super hi res images on there site. 

#303840 Barcrest Lucky Strike Wdx

Posted by robinhood75 on 18 May 2017 - 03:16 AM in WIP for MFME5

Looks good tommy remember playing the original one in the bar I worked it was a £250 clubber and was the first clubber jackpot I won. 

#303839 Happy birthday duplu

Posted by robinhood75 on 18 May 2017 - 03:13 AM in Any Topic Chat

Hope you had a fantastic day buddy. :beer:

#300376 Getting abuse on youtube

Posted by robinhood75 on 04 February 2017 - 06:20 AM in MFME emulation section

TBH I was making afew quid here n there but had just over 588,000 views on my videos so ppl must enjoy watching them. Just look at stopnstep on yt he has ahuge followin.

#300375 Getting abuse on youtube

Posted by robinhood75 on 04 February 2017 - 05:53 AM in MFME emulation section

The person with him is his care worker who takes him out regularly. I have regrettably uploaded vids in the past and was trolled by a kid called king, he liked me that much he got a screeny of my face and used it on his channel. reported several accounts he keeps making but as soon as yt close them he makes more. This lad/guy was telling king to fk off and started chatting to me until i stopped uploading videos some time ago.

#296418 {MPU4}The Blues Boys DX

Posted by robinhood75 on 06 December 2016 - 05:20 PM in MPU4

Here's a £10/25p rom for you to play with,

Thank you very much buddy much appreciated. Is there any reason there would be error with these roms? The machine loads fine then about every 30 seconds or so the machine errors and restarts fine for another 30 seconds then same. Thanks for any advice. 

Attached Thumbnails

• Untitled1.png

#296395 Resources / Group Buys

Posted by robinhood75 on 06 December 2016 - 01:52 PM in General FME Discussion

Wonder what that quid grid is mpu4 video prob swp.

Looking at google it does look like its a video based mpu 4 game. This website is down but you can see the results in google but no info. Did find a users manual for sale on Ebay.

Quid Grid (v1.2) (MPU4 Video) (1969) - mamedb.com

#296394 {MPU4}The Blues Boys DX

Posted by robinhood75 on 06 December 2016 - 01:40 PM in MPU4

Ploggy is there any roms for the 20p £10 all cash one please? I have just had the £4 repeater go to £44 with 11 repeats. I always play for the repeater not wins or boards if I can help it. If there is 2 red 7's with boxs on the win line and one above hold all three reels. It may give a nudge or if it holds 3 times even though your holding all three it will give you the win by holding the 2 red 7s and letting the other reel spin. Cancel nudges for a chance to hold and offer more nudges. If there is decent wins in view hold them too incase you get offered more nudges. I had a couple of jackpot repeaters this way. The mystery on the number reel is the way to get the best wins. If you get superhold and jackpot repeater or £4 repeater is there it will be sure to repeat several times.  

#296383 {MPU4}The Blues Boys DX

Posted by robinhood75 on 06 December 2016 - 11:07 AM in MPU4

Yes I saved and applied the changes but still no joy above 30 credits,but at least I can now enjoy the game :cute:

Never ever saw as big a streak as you state above,-well not on 10p!

I'm sure there was a 20p version but unsure if this can be changed to 20p play.

Will have a go at moving the dips about 2mrw.

Jay

It was the 20p £10 jackpot one. I know i sometimes had 3, 4 or even 5 repeats on the £10 garage repeater. It didn't happen often but it did happen. 

#296376 B3

Posted by robinhood75 on 06 December 2016 - 02:08 AM in Real Fruit Machines

The s16 type machines RR, Elvis etc run on a pc inside the cabinet rather than all the reel based machines and the screen machines like cops n robbers which had roms etc. There would be some difficulty in getting a bpac file (or what ever they are called) to run on a standard PC. 

#296368 {MPU4}The Blues Boys DX

Posted by robinhood75 on 05 December 2016 - 11:22 PM in MPU4

Just a quick note-even with the change to the layout as above.

If you put coins in above 3x£ it will still malfunction.

Jay

It worked on mine first time. I did click the apply button to the right for each button before saving it on exit. I was able to get up to 80 credits no problem. 

Does anyone know what the crack is with the Hi Lo gamble when you hit the start button it randomly goes higher or lower? I have never worked it out. 

Its ok the machine I played back in the day had no hi lo lamps and when I hit the start I thought it was random hi/lo but just seen it selects which ever one it is when lit. Doh!

#296366 {MPU4}The Blues Boys DX

Posted by robinhood75 on 05 December 2016 - 11:17 PM in MPU4

Change the £1 button from 47 to "bit7 128" in the drop down list and the 20p token button from 43 to "bit3 8"

That should eliminate the coin errors, BWB is particularly fussy with coin timings.

Thanks that sorted it. Now for some £8 repeaters. This on the £10 version was the first machine other than a £250 jackpot one I won more than £100 on in one sitting. It could streak for at least £130 with a refill. 

#296331 {MPU4}The Blues Boys DX

Posted by robinhood75 on 05 December 2016 - 06:29 PM in MPU4

Thanks for this, I have tried to play it but keep getting a £1 error when I press 0 to put a pound in. Any ideas please ploggy? Thank you. 

#296125 {Epoch}Who Wants to be a Millionhare Global £25 Dx

Posted by robinhood75 on 03 December 2016 - 12:07 AM in Epoch

Fantastic DX, and a very good machine too. Thank your for the constant stream of layouts. It's much appreciated. Also again thanks to wizard and all involved in the making of MFME V5

#295996 Who Wants to be a Millionhare DX £25

Posted by robinhood75 on 02 December 2016 - 12:49 AM in WIP for MFME5

Was one like the BeaverLasVegas one where you held all the buttons when you got find the highest win?

BG Really coming along this.

I owned one of these years ago. Good fun game, couple of little tricks on it.

#295624 Who Wants to be a Millionhare DX £25

Posted by robinhood75 on 27 November 2016 - 09:50 PM in WIP for MFME5

Loved Beaver Las Vegas there was a trick on the £5 version only if you got the find the jackpot behind the 3 amounts you just held all the buttons and it gave the jackpot. Can't wait for this as it's so close to Las Vegas.