robinhood75's Content

There have been 427 items by robinhood75 (Search limited from 02-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#233232 [Amber]BWB Red Hot Fever

Posted by robinhood75 on 06 May 2012 - 09:47 PM in New Releases

Posted Image

File Name: BWB Red Hot Fever

File Submitter: robinhood75

File Submitted: 06 May 2012

File Category: Project Amber

Here at last we have BWB's red hot fever. This has been made for both MFME 3.1 and Project Amber so you can decide on which layout you think looks better. I wish to thank guitar for his determination to get Amber finished so we can all enjoy even more games. I've been working with guitar since almost day one and have stuck by him 100% and had total confidence in his efforts to bring us a brand spanking new emulator. I also want to thanks tommy c for his help and patience :)

Right back to red hot fever.

Its made by BWB and I have 3 profiles 20p £15, 25p £15, 30p £15 all set at 86%

The original size of the layout is 2048 x 2048 so it's a kind of HD layout which can be seen when you scale the machine to full size by pressing F3 when loaded in amber. Pressing F3 or setting the scale to machine size in display settings when you first load amber will make the machine the correct size for your screen.

This has some great little streaks but they are hard to come by so watch out for hidden hints in the game.

Keys

0 =insert £1
space = start
1 =hold/nudge reel 1
2 = hold/nudge/hi reel 2
3 = hold/nudge/lo reel 3
e = exchange to feature
n = nudge stack
r = repeat stack
f = feature stack
s = special bonus
b = bwb extra bonus button

The PAC file needs to be placed in the projectamber/librarys/layout folders
The roms need to be placed in the projectamber/librarys/roms folder

The arrows to the left light up at random and as you land on the cashpot symbol on the feature if the arrows are lit then you will progress further up the cash ladder.

The pac file is rather large at 49.1MB, this is due to the three profiles which all need there own layout.

I hope you enjoy this as it took lots of hard work and lots of time to get it finished.

Click here to download this file

#231490 MPU 3/4 - BWB red hot fever

Posted by robinhood75 on 14 April 2012 - 02:05 AM in New Releases

Posted Image

File Name: BWB red hot fever

File Submitter: robinhood75

File Submitted: 14 Apr 2012

File Category: MPU 3/4 DX Layouts

Here we have the MFME 3.2 version of BWB's classic Red Hot Fever, it's set at £15 jackpot and 30p play.
I have made this layout for MFME and also Project Amber so that you can see the difference in lamping and look between the two emulators.
You will have about a week to play this before I release the Project Amber version which is enough time to get you use to the lamps etc.

This was not an easy machine to DX had lots of small problems one being the nasty £5 notes to the left which was a right pain to lamp. I need to thank Guitar for the help with the CHR and other bits and bobs which made it possible to play this on MFME. I also need Vectra for play testing too. :o.

This should be ready for a GOTW, keep an eye on the red hot fever top left :)

Any problems please send me a PM (Private Message)

Normal short cuts apply inc.......

nudge stack =n

feature stack =f

repeat stack =r
special bonus =s

File updated click the download links to get the new file.

PLEASE NOTE THIS NEEDS MFME 3.2 TO RUN

Click here to download this file

Attached Files