nails's Content

There have been 1000 items by nails (Search limited from 02-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#280356 What am I doing wrong here

Posted by nails on 04 April 2015 - 10:03 PM in General FME Discussion

wrong mfme version.

i use meme10_1a.exe for 90% of the games, but some prefer an earlier version, say 3.2

always read the text the accompanies the file. according to the download page (http://www.fruit-emu...h&fromMainBar=1) is says MFME2.0/3.0  so thats your answer

#280397 SPLIT FROM Epoch Emulator - September 2014 Update

Posted by nails on 05 April 2015 - 06:15 PM in Epoch emulation discussion

i don't think anybody should ever publicly release details.

a PM will suffice.

#280427 Goodbye To Another Slice Of Old Vegas

Posted by nails on 07 April 2015 - 05:08 PM in Any Topic Chat

i was told that if vegas doesnt update itself every so many year - it doesnt make money.

try telling that to some of our seaside operators!

#280447 Geoffrey Lewis, Actor in Clint Eastwood Movies, Dies at 79

Posted by nails on 08 April 2015 - 07:27 AM in Any Topic Chat

Geoffrey was theguy in the same truck in the film every which way but lose/you can and high plans drifter.

sad loss

http://variety.com/2...wis-1201467979/

http://upload.wikime...a_d'argento.jpg

#280450 SPLIT FROM Epoch Emulator - September 2014 Update

Posted by nails on 08 April 2015 - 09:11 AM in Epoch emulation discussion

what planet were you born on baker? its doesn't bother us if the emulator never gets released, its the fact that he carrot dangled just before xmas and then disappeared without a trace, not a text, email, reply or smoke signal.

your sick of the take take take? well f*** you. i emailed him just before xmas when i had some time on my hands and asked if there was anything i could do. i didnt ask for anything in return.

if he wants a week, month or gap year, that of course is his prerogative, but to `carrot dangle and foxtrott oscar` as a poor show and hes become somebody of the same ilk as wizard with his bag of rotten carrots.

if hes ill, personal problems etc. we ALL understand, but that small txt is all it takes to get people to be sympathetic and understanding, or darn right frustrated and think hes rude.

#280461 SPLIT FROM Epoch Emulator - September 2014 Update

Posted by nails on 08 April 2015 - 06:52 PM in Epoch emulation discussion

i guess if yourself, a tester, doesnt know the answer then nobody does.

its been suggested to me it was some kind of hoax that got out of control. i really could prove or disprove that. personally i dont think he will ever log on again (not under his own name), but like everybody else, i will and have - hope.

#280472 SPLIT FROM Epoch Emulator - September 2014 Update

Posted by nails on 08 April 2015 - 10:58 PM in Epoch emulation discussion

private investigators?

I know exactly who KC is, but that's not the point.

sometimes when two people look at a picture - you get two different points of view.

unless KC turns up, this thread has almost burnt out.

#280473 b3 mark 5 pc for sale

Posted by nails on 08 April 2015 - 11:41 PM in Real Fruit Machines

heard you the first time!

could you be specific for people who are interested. which motherboard and which gfx card. (reason I ask is that there were a few different m/b's used)

oh and a price ?!?!

#280479 jpm vinda loot

Posted by nails on 09 April 2015 - 07:12 AM in Any Topic Chat

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. whilst i would probably give £50, the next may think its worth £75, not much more, £100 tops.

#280561 macbook help please

Posted by nails on 12 April 2015 - 07:35 PM in Any Topic Chat

that the logo is it not?   best guess from me is the HD is corrupt and not booting, im really NOT and expert on macs

#280646 Video Based Bpak Files

Posted by nails on 18 April 2015 - 06:55 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Andrew96, what the latest on your work ??

#280713 CONCEPT GAMES - POUNDSTRETCHER NOTE VALIDATOR?

Posted by nails on 20 April 2015 - 09:22 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

no, even if you had a remel style drive to make a hole in the glass, the metal work behind needs to be altered and then also is the clause of the wiring loom.

#280779 FME in itself, the sites and the future...

Posted by nails on 24 April 2015 - 09:34 AM in General FME Discussion

things will change when a new platform comes out.

#280780 magic slots astra

Posted by nails on 24 April 2015 - 09:35 AM in Real Fruit Machines

JNC sales have an extensive stock.

#280796 SPLIT FROM Epoch Emulator - September 2014 Update

Posted by nails on 24 April 2015 - 02:36 PM in Epoch emulation discussion

guess he wont as he doesn't log on :jimlad:

#280830 SPLIT FROM Epoch Emulator - September 2014 Update

Posted by nails on 25 April 2015 - 09:46 AM in Epoch emulation discussion

so there we have it then, KC is in love and about to get married and has no time for FME. I'm trying very hard to put myself in his shoes, would my personal life take president, would a marriage be more than writing some code to people who dont do X Y or Z?  well yes i guess.

would i have logged on and told them the scenario to perhaps ask for time or some understanding etc?   yes.

#280834 SPLIT FROM Epoch Emulator - September 2014 Update

Posted by nails on 25 April 2015 - 12:43 PM in Epoch emulation discussion

guitar always has achived fantastic results on different techs, i dont doubt his epoch ability. Geddy is right in respects of a huge amount of bellfruit stuff ready to go - so time will tell

#280847 I'm off to Great Yarmouth in July!

Posted by nails on 25 April 2015 - 05:56 PM in Any Topic Chat

was their last week with the company im working for, lucky I get to visit every arcade. started north in hemsby and came down to the pleasure beach. about 20 arcades in total

#280848 SPLIT FROM Epoch Emulator - September 2014 Update

Posted by nails on 25 April 2015 - 05:57 PM in Epoch emulation discussion

im contemplating contacting him on facebook. I guess I just want his answer like the rest of us.

#280854 SPLIT FROM Epoch Emulator - September 2014 Update

Posted by nails on 25 April 2015 - 07:48 PM in Epoch emulation discussion

assuming you have tried, your answers have been ambiguous to say the least. to tell us you contacted him really doesnt tell us anything.

i dont think im being unfair when i say the WHOLE community just wants to know, one way or the other?

what exactly did you do to go the extra mile? would love to know please.

#280871 SPLIT FROM Epoch Emulator - September 2014 Update

Posted by nails on 26 April 2015 - 09:30 AM in Epoch emulation discussion

couldnt log on to dads, its like ive been deleted :(

#280875 SPLIT FROM Epoch Emulator - September 2014 Update

Posted by nails on 26 April 2015 - 11:00 AM in Epoch emulation discussion

i wasn't around when he posted that, I guess dad could have just barred NQ?

as for the rest of this thread, well I do feel sorry for Guitar in advance if he receives any of this shit.

#280919 DADSFME

Posted by nails on 26 April 2015 - 04:45 PM in Any Topic Chat

without trying to jump on anybody's side, just think of the frustration and knocks FME has had over the years. Now we have or potenitally have KC doing the same thing.

all we want is to know, thats it, even an out right no from KC would have been nice. sure you (NQ) have been piggy in the middle, but youve not painted a good picture in respects to help. 

you may have, but all ive read is `well ive emails him` or `well i spoke to him today`  but that didnt tell us anything, more fueled the situation in respects of frustration. 

#280947 SPLIT FROM Epoch Emulator - September 2014 Update

Posted by nails on 26 April 2015 - 06:54 PM in Epoch emulation discussion

i have to say, the last say 10-15 posts have really made me laugh out loud, no sarcasm intended, just funny and i actually thank letemspin, althric and the others.

think we have all said our bit now and well all know who feels what. hopefully we can put this to rest and either wait for KC to reappear, or Guitar is able to make a future comment on Epoch.

*on a side note, did wizard say once that he was happy to give amber a chance before he release something else - or did a dream that bit ?

#280948 DADSFME

Posted by nails on 26 April 2015 - 06:58 PM in Any Topic Chat

thank you NQ, im a bit in the dark like 99% of the others so could you please bring us up to date with what you know?