• Please log in to reply
889 replies to this topic

#861 Mikeyposh11

Mikeyposh11

• Regulars
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:10 AM

I missed this pinned topic :)

I'm Michael, from Peterborough, UK, back after a 2 year absence, raring to go again.

Is PayPal the only form of payment for subscriptions?

#862 Memap

Memap

aka Mark8664

• Gold Supporters
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 02:06 PM

Old user, new username.

Did a few layouts under the username Mark8664 many, many years ago. Randomly bought a fruit machine off fleabay a few weeks ago and had (mostly) good memories of the FME scene.

Great to see Chris as main developer of the emulator (thanks for the confusing version number - 5's the latest, wtf!)

Paid my £20 for the year and just bought a flash drive to whizz off to Geddy. Not sure how active I'll be because I'm changing jobs next month but I'll be looking to knock a couple of layouts out before Christmas if I can find my old stash of artwork on an external drive somewhere. :)

Great to see plenty of the old usernames still kicking around, can't believe it's been 15 years since that original Manchester meet up!

#863 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 03:28 PM

Good to see you back :)

#864 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 07:38 PM

Welcome back nice to see layout creators like yourself come back to the scene. I do enjoy playing your cloud 999 and rich and famous layouts.

#865 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 29 October 2017 - 08:05 PM

Old user, new username.

Did a few layouts under the username Mark8664 many, many years ago. Randomly bought a fruit machine off fleabay a few weeks ago and had (mostly) good memories of the FME scene.

Great to see Chris as main developer of the emulator (thanks for the confusing version number - 5's the latest, wtf!)

Paid my £20 for the year and just bought a flash drive to whizz off to Geddy. Not sure how active I'll be because I'm changing jobs next month but I'll be looking to knock a couple of layouts out before Christmas if I can find my old stash of artwork on an external drive somewhere. :)

Great to see plenty of the old usernames still kicking around, can't believe it's been 15 years since that original Manchester meet up!

Fixed for you !

#866 Memap

Memap

aka Mark8664

• Gold Supporters
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 08:21 PM

Fixed for you !

I take it Tony is no longer about then? I've popped in a couple of times a few years ago but my last serious involvement was a long time ago.

#867 LitaWWE

LitaWWE

Fruit Machine Fan.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:38 AM

For some reason I can not download mfme5, says I do not have permission, been away for a long time though... 

#868 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 12:27 PM

For some reason I can not download mfme5, says I do not have permission, been away for a long time though...

Im looking into this at the moment. I made some amendments to user groups and they may have affected the new members group in a way which was not intended, so please bear with me.

EDIT: Should be available again now.

#869 dodge1974

dodge1974

OLD FART RETRO STYLE

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:04 AM

Hi long shot but can anyone help just set up account on mecca but noticed ive missed a letter with my e-mail addy can anyone on here pass it on to admin please...

or even better if an mecca admin is on here :)

Edited by dodge1974, 30 December 2017 - 11:14 AM.

#870 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:20 AM

Hi long shot but can anyone help just set up account on mecca but noticed ive missed a letter with my e-mail addy can anyone on here pass it on to admin please...

or even better if an mecca admin is on here :)

You can send a PM on here to Pete W:

http://www.fruit-emu...ser/309-pete-w/

#871 dodge1974

dodge1974

OLD FART RETRO STYLE

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:24 AM

You can send a PM on here to Pete W:

http://www.fruit-emu...ser/309-pete-w/

Cheers thankyou :)

#872 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 03:02 PM

Cheers thankyou :)

Welcome to FE dodge.

#873 Dan1

Dan1

Astra Master

• Regulars
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 05:25 PM

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My favourite fruit machine is the Mob by MDM, was wondering what everyone elses was?

#874 brownl79

brownl79

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2020 - 11:01 PM

Hello guys and girls.

Thought whilst being in the lockdown, I would relive my 20's and 30's fruit machine days and have some fun without having to get pissed and spend a fortune in the pubs.

Joined Desert Island Fruits last week and love the site and range of machines and saw this site advertised on the emulator. Looks good this site too and range of machine I would say is probably slighter more...hooray.

Look forward to joining and chatting and playing

Cheers

#875 nameiP

nameiP

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 09:00 AM

Hi all! Was chatting to someone at work about old fruities and they mentioned this site. Brings back memories of standing in the chip shop waiting 

for the food and pumping 50p's into the machine in the corner. Now I come to think of it, thanks to that a fish supper effectively cost me ~£20 back in the day!

#876 lewiseley

lewiseley

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 10:33 AM

hello everyone, i am pleased to be joining you. lewis.

#877 gma581

gma581

• Silver Supporters
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 07:50 PM

i was starting to think this was a dead forum, still not sure about it.

#878 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 11:05 AM

i was starting to think this was a dead forum, still not sure about it.

https://www.fruit-em...hine-emulation/

#879 Mark69066

Mark69066

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2021 - 07:19 PM

Hi All

i am new to the site well i say new i used to be a member about 10 years ago. i can see there has been lots of updates to the techs that can now be emulated :)  what are the rules for downloading now are the limits ? can you download for free?

Cant wait to try out some of the great new layouts from you guys. I was very sad to hear about the passing of Wizard he was a great man and always very friendly and helpful R.I.P

Mark

#880 Mark69066

Mark69066

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2021 - 03:29 PM

Hi I am a new member well I used to be a member about 10 years ago. I am looking forward to playing all the new tech that is supported now.hope you guys are all well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users