Newbie Question

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 OldSkoolNudgers

OldSkoolNudgers

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 10:43 PM

I have clicked on verify my email, but it then takes me to the site and says i am banned.  I will try and do something with my browser as you suggest.  Thanks for the reply.

#22 OldSkoolNudgers

OldSkoolNudgers

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 10:49 PM

I have managed to validate my email, using my mobile.  I am now awaiting for my account to be approved.

I think this whole throw away email thing means different things to different people.  As I mentioned, I rarely register on any sites with my genuine email address as I don't know what sites will do with my information, or do I want to be emailed with junk.  I understand some people may use these type of throw away emails for no good, but it don't mean everyone does.  To me I see no issue with using throw away emails, but I don't own a site and see how much of a pain they could be for site owners.

#23 OldSkoolNudgers

OldSkoolNudgers

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 11:00 PM

My account has now been verified and working.  Thank you to everyone who helped and replied, very much appreciated :)

#24 meme3

meme3

SocialDragon368

• Regulars
  • 230 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 05:58 PM

Remember, don't use a temporary email address on DIF or you might get a message saying "Banned- You do not have permission to access this site". Also if your account is banned, don't create a new account to get round the ban, or else..... You'll have to try it and see!

#25 OldSkoolNudgers

OldSkoolNudgers

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 06:39 PM

Remember, don't use a temporary email address on DIF or you might get a message saying "Banned- You do not have permission to access this site". Also if your account is banned, don't create a new account to get round the ban, or else..... You'll have to try it and see!

Thanks for the reply, It has all been sorted now and I have a working account on DIF :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users