New Release... Fruit Machine Loader BETA V1.0

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RHM

RHM

• Silver Supporters
  • 412 posts

Posted 08 March 2020 - 10:44 AM

As per the title this is a release of the first BETA version of my Fruit Machine Loader.

A bit of background about this...

I have my own home built touch screen (old quiz machine) fruit machine and wanted some custom software to run the games but thought it could be of some use to the scene at the same time.

When you load up TouchLaunch.exe press F12 and you will presented with a menu to select the emulator path and where your games are located.

For the front end to display images of the machines you much have within your specific game folder a picture of the machine and it must be saved as 'thumbnail.'

Pressing ESC closes the front end, rolling the mouse wheel to the right scrolls the games up and down.

Please provide feedback!!!!

Attached Files

#2 RHM

RHM

• Silver Supporters
  • 412 posts

Posted 08 March 2020 - 01:51 PM

For the best sized thumbnail image size, I found that this was the best size 500x1200 (but each to their own).

And using this program "ImageResizerSetup-3.1.2" adds a 'resize image' thing to your right click so a lot quicker to resize.

Attached Files

#3 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 09:20 AM

Apart from F12 I would like more keys to be used for mouse support as me as a blind person cannot use the mouse at all.

#4 RHM

RHM

• Silver Supporters
  • 412 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 09:27 AM

so... maybe tab to select games and enter to load them?

#5 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 04:03 PM

Yeah either that or like an MFME-like interface load game... and then the list of games will appear. You then select which game you want. Also the games themselves will need shortcut keys like the MFME games do. I hate touchscreens but surely it's possible to make touchlaunch into a blind-friendly program too. Thanks for this and I'll be trying it once done giving regular feedback.

#6 RHM

RHM

• Silver Supporters
  • 412 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 11:30 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users