Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

What's going on with DIF? Please explain?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 08:18 PM

OK guys I understand all this now and it will all get sorted once my housing issues are sorted I promise. Daryl I feel for you and understand your needs too and I wasn't stating that I wanted to be treated any differently, it's just that I had no idea about the limits that Reg set up. I also know most of you guys send me modified machines that have been set on almost low volume. The speech to text cannot identify back door, cash door and refill door and mouse access is weird with this blind software stuff. Please take this into account. I do care for FME and will donate to both sites when all finances are dealt with on the housing side. Thanks to FME, I have stopped going to the local quite often, I just pop there for free coffeees and hot chocolates (our little secret)! Haha. This is why I like to see what machines are available and forgot all about limits lol :) like I said I didn't know that Reg set up limits but I did know about this site. Does Dadsfme.com have limits too? Many thanks for all help and for those who thought were offending me please appologise, but for those cutting me some slack thanks very much I'm glad you understand me, in fact, slight correction: Totally blind since birth, epeleptic and mild aspergers. This is why I may also be abrupt.

Hi 'I have finished', I remember chatting to you on a post when you first joined FME and had no idea of your disabilities. Of course I didn't, we were not talking face to face and that is where the problem lies, I think with social media, texts, E-Mails etc, we assume too much about the other person without ever meeting them in person. however you can also meet and talk to someone without realising they have mental health issues. If a person has a physical injury then you know they have problems, but mental health issues are hidden.

Despite everything, it's good to know that you can enjoy FME.

Take Care

Ricardo.

Edited by ricardo de ponsa, 23 September 2019 - 08:22 PM.

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#22 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 08:36 PM

OK guys I understand all this now and it will all get sorted once my housing issues are sorted I promise. Daryl I feel for you and understand your needs too and I wasn't stating that I wanted to be treated any differently, it's just that I had no idea about the limits that Reg set up. I also know most of you guys send me modified machines that have been set on almost low volume. The speech to text cannot identify back door, cash door and refill door and mouse access is weird with this blind software stuff. Please take this into account. I do care for FME and will donate to both sites when all finances are dealt with on the housing side. Thanks to FME, I have stopped going to the local quite often, I just pop there for free coffeees and hot chocolates (our little secret)! Haha. This is why I like to see what machines are available and forgot all about limits lol :) like I said I didn't know that Reg set up limits but I did know about this site. Does Dadsfme.com have limits too? Many thanks for all help and for those who thought were offending me please appologise, but for those cutting me some slack thanks very much I'm glad you understand me, in fact, slight correction: Totally blind since birth, epeleptic and mild aspergers. This is why I may also be abrupt.

Like I already said, I'm sorry you have so many problems, but I have to treat you like I would anyone else.

So I have to point out the things in your post that trouble me.

Have you been having housing issues for the past 6 years, as that's how long you've been here and not donated?

You say that you were unaware of the download limits Reg put in place, but he'd already told you about them and you'd said you understood, but then asked if he would send it to you anyway.

Do you only read release threads? As there are some very interesting threads on DIF, one in particular springs to mind regarding the download limits;)

Are you trying to get extra downloads from Dads, just wondering seeing as you ask about limits on there?

I haven't "cut you some slack" and I won't be apologising as I understand you completely, your comment regarding freebies from your local confirms that for me.

I fortunately don't have aspergers but that doesn't stop me from being abrupt.

I think you tried it on, and got called out on it! End of.

#23 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 12:04 AM

Sorry to go 'Off Topic' a bit, but what's 'Tickley Wickley' ????  Is it the same as 'How's yer father?' in my day??? Only it was rationed in the war you know, still is !!! :policeman: :policeman: :policeman:

Oh please, if you do tickley wickley with a woman it is obvious were it will lead

#24 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 12:12 AM

Like I already said, I'm sorry you have so many problems, but I have to treat you like I would anyone else.

So I have to point out the things in your post that trouble me.

Have you been having housing issues for the past 6 years, as that's how long you've been here and not donated?

You say that you were unaware of the download limits Reg put in place, but he'd already told you about them and you'd said you understood, but then asked if he would send it to you anyway.

Do you only read release threads? As there are some very interesting threads on DIF, one in particular springs to mind regarding the download limits;)

Are you trying to get extra downloads from Dads, just wondering seeing as you ask about limits on there?

I haven't "cut you some slack" and I won't be apologising as I understand you completely, your comment regarding freebies from your local confirms that for me.

I fortunately don't have aspergers but that doesn't stop me from being abrupt.

I think you tried it on, and got called out on it! End of.

WTF!!! You took the words right out my mouth. Damn, that is so on point and as I said everyone has to get treated equally.

As for your points, it sums it all up!!!
I don't buy it either mate.

#25 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 01:41 AM

Wow, seriously, so he goes to his local arcade and gets free hot drinks, may lightning strike him down.
Hope you are proud of the character take down here, hes totally blind and cant even see the layouts ffs.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#26 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 02:21 AM

hes totally blind and cant even see the layouts ffs.

J

If that is the case, why does he want so many layouts?

#27 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 03:44 AM

If that is the case, why does he want so many layouts?

Because he enjoys the sounds of them all.

#28 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 24 September 2019 - 06:01 AM

God I wish I could post on this site properly as I would
I have finally lol, as said the guy is totally blind it amazes he how he plays the machines, he relies totally on the sounds to show him what to do.
give the guy a break
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#29 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 07:06 AM

Wow, seriously, so he goes to his local arcade and gets free hot drinks, may lightning strike him down.
Hope you are proud of the character take down here, hes totally blind and cant even see the layouts ffs.

J

Sorry I'm just saying what I think and pointing out the flaws in his reply.

I have nothing against the guy personally as I don't know him but I won't treat him any differently to anyone else based on his health problems.

He can manage to get here and download stuff and in turn play games albeit in his own way.

If he can manage that then surely he can read other posts regarding site news etc?

People read these sorts of posts as they are genuinely interested in the site and want to know what's going on.

If you don't do the above then imho you are only here for selfish reasons.

I'm not posting all this to incite arguments or to purposely upset him, but because it's my genuine opinion and all I'm doing is voicing it.

It is all based purely on the fact that he has tried to get round download limits and has bugger all to do with disabilities.

Sorry if you don't like what I'm saying, but I won't be changing how I feel about it just to fit in with the "majority"

#30 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 08:14 AM

Everyone is entitled to an opinion mate I totally agree and you could be right, he may be a criminal mastermind and youve columbod him. Who knows maybe he is in cahoots with slots r us? Lol.

J

Edited by fuzion, 24 September 2019 - 08:15 AM.

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#31 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 08:49 AM

It's clear he is, who he is, by the posts and pm's I've had over the last few years with him.

Fuzion you're one of the nice guys of FME and your earlier posts were spot on, absolutely no need for you to think anything different.

#32 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 10:20 AM

Who knows maybe he is in cahoots with slots r us? Lol.

J

He doesn't need to be. With the way this site allows people to get away with loads of shit, it doesn't surprise me that it has been through the turmoils it has. Now I understand!!!

Edited by CharlieRaymondo, 24 September 2019 - 10:20 AM.

#33 mort

mort

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 11:41 AM

Can't someone help him out in PM - These are just fruit machine layouts, and this layout in particular holds memories for the guy. 

If no-one has already helped you 'I have finished' then contact me via PM and I will sort this for you.

It all seems a bit OTT really.

Edited by mort, 24 September 2019 - 11:42 AM.

#34 stardust

stardust

Daryl

• Regulars
  • 720 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 12:23 PM

Can't someone help him out in PM - These are just fruit machine layouts, and this layout in particular holds memories for the guy. 

If no-one has already helped you 'I have finished' then contact me via PM and I will sort this for you.

No, it seems that an FME witch hunt is on again and the pin cushion is in 'ihavefinished' this time I'm afraid... no amount of reasoning will change that, sadly.

Like I've said I'm not into FME anymore, but I will always pop in, say hello and add my tuppence worth whenever I think it is warranted - and this time, I truly believe it is because this member has been slated because of his financial situation and his conditions - and will always be a no-no from me and will defend them to the hilt.

#35 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 12:32 PM

Agreed. I have never donated money towards any forum, not that I can't afford it, I just donate so much more behind the scenes and have done for years. I'll happily pay the £5 for this chap, at least he's been active forum wise :)

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#36 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 24 September 2019 - 06:09 PM

This problem has already been sorted over 24 hours ago and it will simply be left at that from any comments I am going to make.

I have to tread a line of treating people equally here and will do no different to what I have always done but just know that the problem has been sorted yesterday, thanks to everyone involved who knows who they are.

#37 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 06:33 PM

So could someone please put this Topic out of its misery and do the decent thing with it.

Thank You !!!

#38 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 24 September 2019 - 06:45 PM

lock it along with the site as its now getting a pain in the arse with the certificate warning everytime i try to load a page. and now the avatar's are disappearing.

it looks like the sites erasing itself!! 

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#39 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 07:17 PM

lock it along with the site as its now getting a pain in the arse with the certificate warning everytime i try to load a page. and now the avatar's are disappearing.

it looks like the sites erasing itself!! 

Vecs, when the 'Expiry Certificate' appears, click on 'security exception for this site'. Got rid of the 'pop-up' screen and the missing avatars for me.

#40 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 08:46 PM

So could someone please put this Topic out of its misery and do the decent thing with it.

Thank You !!!

I agree with you. A leopard never seems to change its spots!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users