• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SUPER7

SUPER7

Shouldn't Fruit Machines Payout Fruit??

• Regulars
  • 642 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:57 AM

I've never got why BWB do rebuilds of barcrest machines? After all its the same machine just differnet when set on £5 jp as 20p as the lowest win, just wondering if any 1 has an knows? :bigeyes09:

#2 jaybee

jaybee

Sun BURNT, Ouch!

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:16 AM

I'm guessing the BWB rebuilds are totaly re proggrammed and reglassed for a good low stake game.

Most of the old £25 jackpot machine set to £5 10p stake, play pants. The prizes start at £1 and it could take £5 just to get a win. It not the money it takes to get a win, but the 100 dead spins before anything happens that makes it borring.

To be honset all £5 machines on 10p/5p stake should have a prize ladder starting 20p.

However £5 jackpots on 30p play really good on the emu. There is a £5 bar x on 30p play in Whitby no idea how it's allowed, but it spins in a win every 5 spins!
Player three it's YOU!

#3 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:47 PM

I think they are to target the younger players you dont have to be 18 to play a £5 jackpot machine so they can be anywhere in the arcade.

#4 barxfan

barxfan

• Regulars
  • 156 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:56 PM

I'm not sure BWB are still operating?

#5 hornynick

hornynick

• Regulars
  • 259 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 03:01 PM

THey arent.
BWB , the name is taken from the initials of the companys founders (Bonner, Wilson and Bonner), were an independant company who were licensed by Barcrest to rebuild their machines.
BWB also produced their own machines, alot of the later ones I loved such as Volcano and Fire and Ice. Eventually Barcrest did buy BWB and, I heard, BWB in turn became Vivid Games.

#6 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 03:12 PM

well done hornynick u have been doing your homework and is totally correct ;)

#7 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:30 PM

well done hornynick u have been doing your homework and is totally correct ;)

wish they were emulated cause i want red hot fever so bad :D
all the best pies :D:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users