• File Size: 4.12MB
  • Views: 2054
  • Downloads: 103

Previous Versions

• 11 Oct 2017 Download Dragon Drop

Download Dragon Drop v1.1

- - - - -

Screenshots

Here's Dragon Drop, by Red Gaming. An MPU5 machine, running at 10p-30p, £25, 82%

Thanks to Tommy C, for the complete rom set, Brucegeorge for allowing the use of a couple of bits from Jackpot Genie. Andy-1 for the picture of the machine, Wizard for MFME.

Layout ramblings.

The transfer button does nothing. I have very occasionally had a hi-lo gamble lose, when I chose the right way, not sure if it's something I've done wrong, if I have I will update the download.

I tried to lay things out as per the real machine, but decided rather than attempted slanted decals and curvy trails, to make things straight, as I think it looks neater on a classic layout. Leant some more about the tools with this one and was pleased to get the gems in the centre of the machine sorted and the lights around the take feature included for the first time on one of my layouts, albeit, not 100% perfect. Also pleased to work out the pic code for myself (although on this one, it was pretty simple) and also get the initial layout setup done, without having to get advice.

What's New in Version v1.1 (See full changelog)

• V1.1, CORRECTED ERRORS, THANKS TO WIZARD FOR ADVICE.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

20 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)