• Downloads: 70
  • Layout Size: N/A

Previous Versions

• 23 Jan 2017 Download The Simpsons £5 - Maygay - Classic 1.01
  • 23 Jan 2017 Download The Simpsons £5 - Maygay - Classic 1.0

Download The Simpsons £5 - Maygay - Classic 1.01

* * * * - 1 Votes

Screenshots

Disclaimer: This is my first layout so I am releasing it in its current state so I can gather feedback and opinions. I am not to be held accountable for any eye bleeding or seizures which may occur during gameplay. You are entitled to your opinion and I am looking for constructive feedback and criticism so anything however small please mention it (also, please mention the good stuff to make me feel better).

This is my first time using the MFME design tools and my first time creating a layout never mind from scratch. I started this layout 23 hours ago from when this download was created so everything you see was done in a rather short amount of time.

I would like to thank Reg for his layout checklist and starting me off by telling me how to enter design mode and everyone else who has made FME possible.

The machine is not identical to the original due to space limitations and as it is my first attempt I ran out of room a few times. I have tried to keep the original color scheme where possible and every lamp was made individually. 

The layout is really only to be used on 1920x1080 or higher monitors due to the fact I used up a load of room making the layout nice and big, don't think it would look too good being stretched. 

Machine has been refilled, volume set to a good level and is set on £5 jackpot, 10p play and set on 82% payout. 

Shortcuts: 
0 = £1 in
C = Collect / Stop
` = Cancel / Slow down
E = Exchange 
Space = Start
N = Collect nudges 
B = Collect cash
F = Collect Features

The current layout is in early access at version 1.0 but along with any feedback and criticisms, I will be continuing the progress along with starting some new classic projects. 

Thanks again everyone and if you do play this, I hope you enjoy :) 

What's New in Version 1.01 (See full changelog)

• Updated Fonts

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

23 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 22 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)