• File Size: 5.58MB
  • Views: 4894
  • Downloads: 391
  • Layout Size: N/A

Download Reel Good Time DX 1.0

* * * * * 5 Votes

Screenshots

Here we have Reel Good Time by Global Gaming. Running on Epoch - £25/30p/86%

This DX was created using photos of my own personal machine which were taking by a former fruit-emu member on their professional camera. I've not had a lot of practice stitching photos together so this was a challenge for me. I'm not very good at using the skew/perspective/warp tools on photoshop. But I have given it my best shot here and I think it looks OK. Luckily the photos were of good quality to start with.

As mentioned, I used to own this particular machine and really enjoyed playing it when I owned it so am glad to see it running in the emulator now. 

I hope everyone enjoys this release, it may be the last from me for a little while as I have some personal commitments elsewhere which will see me getting limited time creating layouts for the time being. I was also due to release a £5 version of this but I just don't have any more time to work on it, but I will get to it eventually. IMO £25 was the better option anyway.

I hope everyone enjoys what I have released so far. I am very fond of creating DX layouts as it is a buzz to see your hard work come together. Even better is to see your work played by others.

If there is anything wrong with this layout let me know.

Hoppers topped up / volume is up / meters are working.

Many thanks for looking and everyone's comments on all of my layouts to date.

Thank you.

Brilliant work mate. First remember playing this machine at Moto services in Knutsford in about 2003/4, always wanted to play it again!

great machine, thanks

love this game such a quick game to play, great work

Thanks, great release, loved playing this back in the day, looking forward to playing it on my now completed cab.

thank you

Thank you very  much

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

25 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)