• Downloads: 604

Previous Versions

• 10 Dec 2016 Download Mega DOND 1.2
  • 10 Dec 2016 Download Mega DOND 1.0

Download Mega DOND 1.3

* * * * * 3 Votes

Screenshots

Here is my DX of Mega DOND running on Scorpion 5 £1/£70/86%

I have done the best to my capability on this one as the flyer quality qasn't great, so have done the best I can to tidy it up. Still not as clear cut as I'd like but is perfectly acceptable and still looks pretty good in my opinion.

Hopefully all is OK, but as always I welcome any comments for anything that isn't right or needs changing.

New reel overlays created for the main reels, hoppers are topped up, volume is up and note acceptor is working by clicking on an amount above it to insert notes.

Usual shortcuts apply

Many thanks for looking

What's New in Version 1.3 (See full changelog)

• Fixed reel 3 issue

Just to note, there is a very small issue with lamp dimming when you get a GATW, a few of the box value lamps act a bit strange. Tried various sets of ROMs and they all do it, so am assuming its a small issue with MFME or the ROMs themselves. It really has little affect on the experience though

Thank you Stoney been waiting for this since v5 came out. Cheers

brillant thankyou very much

Brilliant stuff mate a big thumbs up

Great,thank you.

Just to note, there is a very small issue with lamp dimming when you get a GATW, a few of the box value lamps act a bit strange. Tried various sets of ROMs and they all do it, so am assuming its a small issue with MFME or the ROMs themselves. It really has little affect on the experience though

You reported it to Wizard?

Thanks, great work.

Thank you... excellent layouts you've been making :)

Thank you very much!

thank you

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

15 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users