• Submitted: Jul 15 2016 06:50 PM
  • Last Updated: Jul 15 2016 06:50 PM
  • File Size: 3.01MB
  • Views: 3663
  • Downloads: 135

Download Barcrest's Interceptor £4.80 1024Wdx

- - - - -

Screenshots

Another oldie wdx for you in the name of Interceptor by Barcrest from the classic token era of the early 90's, presented in the "vogue" curved cab afaik only three machines were in this type, Supertwo, Fruit Link (clubber) and this one.
 Thanks go to the original classic creator,  and flyer contributor.
Photo Images obtained from the mecca and jackpotty!

Now the layout itself, firstly as you can see the Hi-Lo Buttons are the oppisite way around (LO-HI) the reason this is like this as i tried to re do the button lamp/numbers etc but the layout just wasn,t playing ball, i think they had the same prblem on the classic of this and its clone Graffiti so maybe a emulator problem, next the Hi Lo reel band. From what i could make out the "cashpot" symbols on the real machine were 1,5,9 but again the emulator would have it! so i reverted back to the classic positions 4,8 & 12.
If you look at the flyer compared to this layout the "?" bonuses are also different, don't know why!
The sound is their but seams very quiet, so you'll ahve to turn the volume up.
Apart from that its all good, even the skillstop feature i can easily reach the £2.40repeater

Shortcuts are-

Start = Spacebar
Collect = C
Holds = 1,2,3
LO = 2, HI = 3
Cancel = `
Tokens in = 9
£££'s in = 0
Plays in most Mfme's.

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!! 

Classic layout originally made by steveir
This is housed in the 'vantage' cab not vogue that's a jpm cabinet.

Thanks Vectra. Remember this one because it had the crazy protruding reels. Wasn't keen on it but will give it a few spins see how the old girls doing. Thanks. 

Cheers V man thank you

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

33 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 33 guests, 0 anonymous users