• Submitted: May 22 2016 06:37 PM
  • Last Updated: May 22 2016 06:37 PM
  • File Size: 1.64MB
  • Views: 2748
  • Downloads: 126

Download Pcp's NudgeMoney 1024Dx

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots

Here is a old classic, probably my oldest machine layout so far, It's pcp's nudgemoney a great little 2p'er!!!. 
 I can see why spa loves this machine so much a excellent machine that sits alongside the great test pilot but in my option is miles better in playabilty, as spa states you can get the jackpot regularly by taking the 2nd feature "hi-lo money". I now remember this machine well as it was one of the first machines i played back in the 80's where i learnt to perfect the skillstop's and probably played it a lot due to it being cheap as a fiver on these would last all afternoon down by the seaside on a wet sunday lol.

Back to the layout, thanks to spa for sending me the images and hopefully we'll see this in his large emulation machine in the near future!! Its been an absolute pleasure recreating this, brought back great memories.  
At times i thought it's just to hard to make anything from the images but with a little push and from some more images found from the mecca, here it is!! Also thanks to spa for his classic layout used as a base! 
the text isn't as accurate as the original machine text but is the correct fontage, also the picky ones here will probably notice the double 2p's are different than the actual machine, due to me putting them the wrong way around.. oooppppss lol.  
Thanks to spa and ricardo D p for testing!

Technical details...

The layout suffers the same emu crash as the classic so if you collect the feature line "cash numbers" it WILL crash, also texted on layout!
the font used Bebas neue was the font used for imformation so this is included in the first reply on this.

Shortcuts are listed also.

PLAYS BEST IN MFME2.0!!!!! if it alarms on coin inserting, reset the game and reduce configuration speed!

ENJOY and HAPPY GAMING!!!!!! 

Photo
CharlieRaymondo
Jun 25 2019 01:30 PM

Cheers Vecs

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

22 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (1)