• Submitted: Apr 20 2016 09:16 PM
  • Last Updated: Apr 20 2016 09:16 PM
  • File Size: 1.94MB
  • Views: 2579
  • Downloads: 106

Download Barcrest's Classic Club £150/20p 1024Wdx

- - - - -

Screenshots

Here's a oldie for ya probably one of the oldest club machines i've created so far. An old lo to mid tech clubber with a pull handle!! A basic clubber with only four features and a gamble of which i've managed to gamble to £50 so far!

Thanks goto-

Ady for the flyer he gave me,
No1 stoney for the linkage for the roms for me to try,
A Big thankyou to Hitthesix for getting the roms running correctly etc.
To Phil Doncaster's youtube video of this machine, which i watched a million times for reel orders, text identifying etc.

Now to the layout itself as you can see it has a pull handle, i tried to emulate the handle going down when pulled but it "Flickered" during attract mode so scrapped that plan but you can still press the handle and it works,
 The cashpot reserve seven segs At the moment they don't work whether its a rom issue or just me remains to be seen, if anyone can get em to work then please post the results via this topic or pm me.
  Afaik the notes on the cashpot are in order.  The cashpot symbol on the reels isn,t original, it's one i made up and it looks a near match to the original same goes for the single n double bars, again if the original images comes up i'll amend this layout.
                      Plays in Mfme 2.0-3.2 best!

Shortcuts are-

Start (green button) = spacebar,
Pull Handle (start) = P,
Holds = 1,2,3,4
Gamble/Stop = S
Collect = C
Cancel = `
£££'s in = 0

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

30 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2), Bing (1)