Submitter

SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: May 18 2015 08:09 PM
  • Last Updated: Jan 11 2016 09:49 PM
  • File Size: 3.34MB
  • Views: 3851
  • Downloads: 314

Previous Versions

• 18 May 2015 Download Getting Ziggy With it £25 1024Dx (open door mode)

Download Getting Ziggy With it £25 1024Dx (open door mode) Getting Ziggy With it £2

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots

Here is my dx version of mazooma's getting ziggy with it, unfortunately it suffers the same probs as the classic layout before it as in the doors open.
 I give thanks to Andy-1 for his classic layout and the flyer scan he sent me to enable me to do the Dx it's a bit on the small side due to me forgetting to slice the top off the machine before the lighting up stage.
 Thanks to tommy c for looking at this tonight and sorting out the remaining shortcuts that wouldn,t save and for the alpha problems I caused lol.
plays in Mfme 9.4/10.1
 Shortcuts are to many to list BUT are listed within the note pad found within the game files

AGAIN THIS IS A "OPEN DOOR" MACHINE in order to play wait for machine to finish initialising then when it says read meters ? press the cancel button followed by the start button for £15 of credits or press cancel then add coins as normal pressing "0" for a more normal play.

ENJOY and HAPPY GAMING!!!!

What's New in Version Getting Ziggy With it £2 (See full changelog)

• changed writing above the layout to read
  • dedicated to the late David Bowie 1947-2016

Ooooo its well lush, as we say in taffy land.

Thanks for another brill release.

M

Thanks, looks really good

many thanks

A great machine......especially when you press start repeatedly while in feature to force Jackpot....Nice

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

37 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 36 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)