• File Size: 4.5MB
  • Views: 5065
  • Downloads: 623

Previous Versions

• 21 May 2014 Download Vamp It Up 1024Wdx

Download Vamp It Up 1024Wdx vamp it up 1024wdx v2

* * * * * 3 Votes

Screenshots
 Well its here finally after a year from the beginning Barcrest's Vamp it Up for lappies on ye olde Mfme!!!.
The first attempt of this was a poor quality effort from me and when I lamped that up it went tits up but that was a fair few months ago, I,ve learnt a fair bit since then so....
Here,s the 2nd attempt from me, firstly I give thanks to the original creators of this. to Spa for the classic layout and to Rogue for the 1280dx of which I gain 99.5% of the lamps from. Next thanks to Samson81 for the flyer scans and to google for the photo I obtained of a £5 version of which I used the lefthand gargoyle to get it near perfect.
 Next thankyou to Tommy C for his base reels I used for this layout. and to ploggy for identifying the fonts for the red/blue trails.

The "vamp it up" logo on the reel glass and the man above the feature board doesn,t appear to be the correct lamp numbers as they go out when you enter the feature board so may have to amend this upload if anyone knows what they are.
also this plays in both mfme10.1-9.4 but has small issues in both where some lamps 'disappear, when on feature board but doesn't really affect gameplay. and the sounds quiet in 10.1 too, I think I've covered everything
now the shortcuts these are listed on the righthand side of the sideart and can be removed...

ENJOY AND HAPPY GAMING!!!!!

What's New in Version vamp it up 1024wdx v2 (See full changelog)

• Now with clearer looking reel symbols

awesome machine, thanks very much

Thanks for this

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

9 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users