• Submitted: Dec 18 2013 07:05 PM
  • Last Updated: Dec 18 2013 07:05 PM
  • File Size: 4.47MB
  • Views: 3741
  • Downloads: 407

Download Jumping Joker's by Vivid 30p/£25 1024Wdx

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
  Next up from me is this card shark, rat pack clone Jumping Joker's. I didn't think there was a dx of this till I practically completed this but there's a 1280wdx version by kriss  and mines the mini 1024 version lol. Not sure if this is of the same standard as the last two dx's I've made but its done masking lamps is getting simpler now.
 I give thanks to Jonnhy Afc for his classic I used for lamping positions and to the 1280 creator Kriss for his hi-lo reel I've used,
 Also thankyou to Samson81 for the hi res flyer he uploaded a while back, and to Tommy C for giving it a once over at the end.

Shortcuts are listed on the right hand side of sideart and can easily be removed if you so wish,
 This plays in Mfme 10.1 and 9.4 but plays best in 9.4, it's set at 80% but still wants to give jackpots quite regularly, all red lamps are their but not sure if the jumping joker logo will lit red (same problem with Rat pack) if someone gets the red logo can they post including picky if possible.
 hope everything plays ok with it.

ENJOY AND HAPPY GAMING!!!!!!!

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY 2014 IN FME LAND!!!!

ho ho ho! :)  nicely done :D very cool ty 

Thanks Vectra nice one

used to love playing this machine and will now for some time to come, thanks vectra666

after the initial card shark chip - it all went down hill. regular number loses and no red flashes.

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

23 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 22 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)