• Submitted: Sep 02 2013 07:10 PM
  • Last Updated: Sep 02 2013 07:10 PM
  • File Size: 2.37MB
  • Views: 4811
  • Downloads: 208

Download Snappy Viper by Fruitworkzs

- - - - -

Screenshots
Right. This is the first of the MPU3 releases. There will be no other techs now. There won't be a ton of these because with everything going on in them they took months to make, not just hours or a couple of days. This meant getting sick of them, returning to them, etc etc.

The reason for this is what went into these layouts. First up these are Realizm layouts so this is the entire machine photographed in its entirety. At which point I then needed to repair any damage which is usually very common on machines of this age. The alpha is a scan, lit, glowed and so on and this is where I started to get really f*****g annoyed at MFME because it just mashes everything up and ruins it. You can see what the loaded alpha should look like by checking out the Novalamp logo.

Novalamp. Is basically glowing lamps. In the forthcoming layouts and this one they will all glow. Some areas are able to be done more apparently because there is more space, others the constraints of the emu make it tighter. But for this lamping technique every single lamp (including the perma lit lamps that are always on) needs to be cut out as a layer. Then it needs to be lit, then the edges need to be cleaned (any black for example or any other colour will give you a nasty outline) and then feathered. from fruitworkzs

I would say that each lamp takes about ten to fifteen minutes to get right. This was about as far as I could push MFME before I hit a brick wall with it and got sick of it..

Again, the images used for this machine were both taken by myself (only a designer knows how to shoot photos of a fruit machine) and taken in high resolution.

Notes.

DO NOT run this layout in MFME 3.x. It will mess with the scaling and it wrecks the lamps. The glows become f***ed up. Run these layouts in MFME 2. If it doesn't fit your screen (it doesn't even fit mine ) then use 3.x but be warned it will utterly f*** up how the layout looks. This was another nail in the coffin for FME for me. I spent f*****g years telling Chris what to implement and he would just ignore it. There are just too many brick walls in FME to smash your head on. In the end it just gets really tiring and boring.

This layout was made on my monitor, on my PC, with my callibration. I run a low contrast so I like to crank on it when it comes to the contrast and brightness.

And with all that said, and so I won't have to go through it again, enjoy.

Great machine! Obvious loads of hours went into it!!

Thank you for the time you took to creating this. It's a great game to play and I love it :)

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

23 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (1)