• Views: 3748
  • Downloads: 383

Previous Versions

• 16 Jun 2012 Download Coliseum 1600 DX 1.0

Download Coliseum 1600 DX 1.1

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
Thought I'd get this released before I got too sloshed. :D

It's a DX for a MDM machine on the Impact tech called Coliseum. Very much a follow-up to their other classic machine Colossus. So if you've played that you'll know how this is going to turn out. Plays a pretty tidy game on the £15/30p setting, and it has some funky samples which MDM were famous for, so not all bad.

One thing worth noting, and that is when you get a few large wins after each other, you might see the 'Refill Required' lamp come on. I've played this a lot when making the layout and I haven't had any 'IOU' messages, so I don't think the machine will run dry. If it does, I've added a shortcut for the 'Refill' button, which is "R". So when you see the lamp come on, you can hold down the "R" key and put a few £1 coins in until the lamp goes off. It'll be like playing the real thing where you need to fill it up yourself. Use MFME3.2 to play.

Onto the credits. Huge thanks to SPA, for the flier that was used. Short, and sweet. :)

Shortcuts are as follows:

Cancel/Collect - `
Hold 1 - 1
Hold 2/HI - 2
Hold 3/LO - 3
Exchange - E
Start/Gamble - Space
Refill - R
£1 Insert - 0

Enjoy!

What's New in Version 1.1 (See full changelog)

• I uploaded the incorrect roms. I have now added the correct sound file.

A suprisingly good game. Thanks!
Thanks for this, Colossus is one of my all time faves so I should enjoy this one
Nice one, thanks.

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

16 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users