• Submitted: Oct 24 2011 05:59 PM
  • Last Updated: Oct 24 2011 05:59 PM
  • File Size: 4.78MB
  • Views: 5068
  • Downloads: 509

Download Club Banker Dx

- - - - -

Screenshots
Poo machine alert :D heres a dx of club banker,i think the b should be exchanged for a w as it's pretty shit,Quite a pain to remove the big yellow arros all through the flier.Thanks to dad for doing the bonus lamps on the bottom glass,ploggy for fixing the reel band which just wouldn't work right for me,johnny afc for the classic i converted for the lamp and reel positions and to vectra666 and ploggy for looking over the layout.Also a big thanks to captainhaddock for the jpm 7 images he posted for me which have come in handy.

All shortcuts as normal then num pad h high cash,numpad 1 low cash,num pad 6 high nudges and num pad 3 low nudges.

oww not played this, looks like a players nightmare!

thx
They had one of these in my local snooker club about 10 years back. I think they used to block at £75 or £100 but once you got past that you could gamble it out. They used to alternate between cashpot and jackpot - for the cashpot it would simply get to trail position 7 and then roll the cashpots in one nudge away with a number on the line if memory serves.

This is the sort of game thread that needs some RAM files attached to it.

Cheers for the layout :)
Someone has attached one steve :p
very difficult machine to win the jackpot off but its good fun
Cost a mesely £87 in to get the cashpot off of this bad boy, which it give with with 4 nudges :o)

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

35 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 33 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)