• Submitted: Sep 29 2011 05:39 PM
  • Last Updated: Sep 29 2011 05:39 PM
  • File Size: 5.92MB
  • Views: 4420
  • Downloads: 571

Download Jpm Cracker Dx

* * * * * 2 Votes

Screenshots
Heres a dx of another jpm machine this time it's cracker,seems to be an ok machine with regular jackpots.It likes to roll the red bars in for jackpot regulary aswell,Bad points the flier is grainy as hell which has given me some right hassel causing me to lamp the base art 6 times,the hi/lo reel is an horizontal reel so the reel looks crap,theres nothing that can be done about this,as you need it set to horizontal then you can see the step number.Thanks to ploggy for helping sort the reel slipping when loaded in mfme 3.2 and having a look at the layout,also thanks to the mort and dad who offered advice in my wip thread whilst i was trying to get the lamping right.

Shortcuts as usuall then S for step and A for auto nudge. Please note use mfme 3.2 ONLY as the reel doesn't work properly in any other version.

thumbs up m8
Cheers.
sweet as
many thanks :D
Hi, sorry I am new to this, on a few of these, I cannot see the reels, is there anything I can do or is it just the size of my screen. I am using mfme v9.4, Is there anyway I can get mfme 3,2 to play this, Sorry again, im sure this sounds stupid. Thanks

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

24 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 23 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)