• Submitted: Aug 20 2011 06:42 PM
  • Last Updated: Aug 20 2011 06:47 PM
  • File Size: 6.75MB
  • Views: 3358
  • Downloads: 371

Download Crystals Thunder Birds 1600 Wdx

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
Here we have a wdx of crystals thunder birds plays quite decent this tbh.The flyer was a little grainy in places,you will notice this alot on the nudge and cash stacks.Also there is a problem with the red and blue lamps flashing together when in attract mode,they seem to jump about.There doesn't seem to be a fix for this as i've tried allsorts and still can't get em right.Dad mentioned something about wizard saying why it does it but w can't get onto DIF to find out. I relamped the feature trail lmaps again aswell as i was finding it very hard to mask them right due to em joining together,i don't like just drawing round the text of the lamp so i did a slightly different lamping on the feature trail.I have it set on 30p/£25/92% as this setting gives the best play imo it gives 3-4 jackpots in a row when it starts to play.I've used all lamps possible were i could apart from the notes as it doesn't make em look good when there flashing.Thanks to pook for his dx i converted for the lamp numbers,Aslo thanks to whoever scanned the flyer,mort and vectra 666 for having a look at the finished layout for me.This is a fairly big layout so mfme 3.2 for those with a smaller monitor :)

shortcuts as normal then.....

N=nudges

B=bonus

F= features

T=take cash

K= knockouts

S= take streak

i love you =)))))))

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

10 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users