• Submitted: Jun 07 2011 01:45 PM
  • Last Updated: Jun 11 2011 12:43 PM
  • File Size: 5.24MB
  • Views: 3323
  • Downloads: 411

Download Globals Bangin Away Dx

- - - - -

Screenshots
Here we have a 1280 update of this absolute poo machine from global Posted Image bottom decalse have been redrawn to make it £15 jacky,not that it makes any improvement to the game play.I've also replaced the fruit decals on the top glass,as the ones on it were shite.What can i say,i'm keeping this layout on my HDD for today only incase theres any problems arise,then it's GONE.Worst machine i've ever played,it may only be virtual money but i felt myself getting mad last night whilst trying to fill it up.Board,game over,board,game over Posted Image Anyway it's been updated not that i really think theres that much of an improvement,as everythings small as hell on this machine.big thanks to ady for sending me a bmp scan of the flyer,which helped when replacing the top glass fruit wins,Ploggy for the global reel piccies he sent me and to RB for the 1024 which i borrowed for lamp numbers,thanks to all Posted Image.

Shortcuts are usuals then.......

G= Go with Global

N= Nudges

B=Bonus

Then Num Lock 1-5 for the Feature zones.Was gonna say enjoy but i doubt you will Posted Image

can you do this as a five pound jp, the streak was more enjoyable
does the cancel trick still work on the nudges

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

39 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 38 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)