• Submitted: Oct 28 2010 05:49 PM
  • Last Updated: Oct 28 2010 05:49 PM
  • File Size: 4.23MB
  • Views: 4346
  • Downloads: 569

Download Chavvy Chase 1600 DX

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
Another S4 machine completed. This time it's a 1600 DX for a Mazooma machine called Chavvy Chase. Best played on MFME10.1a If you can't see the full machine on lower resolutions, untick the box that says "Hide modes that this monitor cannot display", in the monitors properties window, and drag the resolution slider up to 1600x1200. Then you'll be able to use the mouse to see the full machine when playing. :)

People who I would like to thank for this are Cardy, for the classic that was used for lamp numbers, and reel positions. And also Mr.X, for the excellent artwork he supplied which made this DX possible. :)

Shortcuts are:

Cancel - `
Hold 1 - 1
Hold/Hi - 2
Hold/Lo - 3
Collect - C
Transfer - T (Doesn't work)
Exchange - E
Start - Space
Take Nudges - N
Take Cash - M
Spin Yellow Car - Y
Spin Pink Car - P
£1 Insert - 0

Enjoy!

Thnx For This
never even seen this one before,it looks great !
many thanks ploggy for this and all the hard work you and the other guys do "fo da scene"
very much appreciated !!!
is there any chance of a lower res coming out as i can't change my monitor for it
I gave the artwork to Tommy, so he'll be doing a lower resolution version in time. If you're a Windows Vista/7 user, check the release thread for the link on changing your monitor's resolution on the above operating systems, and see if it works for you. :)
Thanks for this
thanks a lot

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

31 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 31 guests, 0 anonymous users