• File Size: 2.45MB
  • Views: 3308
  • Downloads: 242
  • Approved by: banditboy2006
  • Approved on: 22 July 2015 - 07:43 PM

Download BWB Circus Classic

- - - - -

Screenshots
From the Multiplayer 'Big Top' as everyone knows it, this is the base machine called 'Circus'

Was trying to see which of the lastes ROMs I could run but only got the 1st version to run so sadly it is stuck at £15 jackpot :(

This machine is pretty slow, as it is in real life so just be patient with it when putting pound coins in as it freezes momenterilly and the sounds are a bit behind from the gameplay!

With it being a multiplayer machine is now streaks on the bottom reels but the wins are the same as you would normally get on the top machine. Just press start to streak when you have faces in view.

Thanks to captian haddock for his original 'Circus Club' as I did steal some art work (sorry!) but it was the same artwork for this machine anyway!

Enjoy! Cardie

thanks cardie mate :D
THank you.
thank you very much
Ace one!
this machine is by far one of the best around, sadly you dont find many of these in arcades now-a-days. This PC version is very similar to the famous red hot roll & super streak, and it also is the same as Stars and Stripes, but comparing it with red hot roll, the streaks are generally better. Get a 'RED' streak on this machine and you could empty upto £100. The only downfall on this version is the 'HOLD' feature after a streak as you cannot hold the 'FACES' unlike on the original. Is there an emulated version of this, with the top reels to play? I would be very happy if anybody could post a link for this. thanks.

PS. There was a £25 JP version, if this is emulated aswell, please post a link. Ta

this machine is by far one of the best around, sadly you dont find many of these in arcades now-a-days. This PC version is very similar to the famous red hot roll & super streak, and it also is the same as Stars and Stripes, but comparing it with red hot roll, the streaks are generally better. Get a 'RED' streak on this machine and you could empty upto £100. The only downfall on this version is the 'HOLD' feature after a streak as you cannot hold the 'FACES' unlike on the original. Is there an emulated version of this, with the top reels to play? I would be very happy if anybody could post a link for this. thanks.

PS. There was a £25 JP version, if this is emulated aswell, please post a link. Ta

Yep when this came out in about 1998ish the legal UK Jackpot on AWP was £15, while they were still making it they changed the Jackpot to £25.

This is the only ROM set we have and is the 1998 edition so it doesnt support £25 unfortunatly :(

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

56 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 54 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (1)