It is late, but I feel that I should put my last version of Fruit Squeezer online. This version has implemented led dimming. Dimming is available only on PWM pins.
I was hoping to show you how the dimming works but my recording software causes so much lags to the system, that PWM dimming is not working properly.
Below is a link to graphics with all Aduino Mega Pins described. Fruit Squeezer has hard coded PIN numbers, and all of those can be found at this schematic gfx. Everything can be changed but the default setup is like I propose.
Biggest update from all the time.
1. Automatic hooking to running MFME
2. Automatic Arduino connection (after config save)
3. Automatic config load (from config file)
4. LED dimming effect (up to 15 LEDs on bare Arduino Mega - extendable to maaaaany more [up to ~600])
5. 68 outputs (digital - 1/0 output so no dimming, just on/off mode)
6. Hopper support with divider (Sorry, after my cat removed all the wires from the breadboard I haven't tested hopper on Arduino Mega .)
In case of any suggestions (Eric ) feel free to write me, but keep in mind that my coding abilities are very limited, so not every wish is granted.
For now it is half tested version of updated Fruit Squeeze and Arduino code.
Former config files should be deleted. Work only on new created files. Older will crash the program.
From now we are talking only on Arduino Mega. Smaller versions can work but some features will fail. Mega is going to be the lead board for this project from now.