• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jon2007

jon2007

playing

• Regulars
  • 470 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:15 PM

when can we see some more barcests on here they were my favoured back in the day

#2 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:22 PM

People are working on some,nobody would know what machines you like as you never leave feedback in a release thread. You request lots of things the you aint heard from again.
Hold the bells mate.

#3 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:41 PM

If you can obtain resources then I'm sure somebody would create the DX, but you can't just request a layout and expect a layout to appear like magic, you have to put a bit back, do some of the leg work especially if you want something specific.

Literally anyone can create a layout in mfme, the tools are at your fingertips, there are some decent guides to help you get started too.

J

Edited by fuzion, 16 November 2017 - 01:43 PM.

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#4 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:20 PM

i was personally quite gutted when Barcrest left the reel based scene. they were the rolls royce of fruit machine companies. Bell fruit are just luck their is no competition.

am i right in thinking the very last batch of barcrest machines were mpu6 and cannot so far be emulated ?

#5 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:44 PM

Yes they did migrate mpu6 a fair few might have been on both mpu5 and mpu6 but the very latest ones would be mpu6 exclusive I would think.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users