12 replies to this topic

#1 fruitbat

fruitbat

Spinna' Winna ;)

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:31 PM

Good evening guys - and girls!

I have been lurking around for long enough to probably know this already, but i cannot find any topics related to this question...  Are there any shortcut keys to reel glance? As in, can you pull the reels down to see what the next one fruit is gonna be? Seeing as squatting down and trying to peer under the artwork doesn't seem to work on the emulators! :nah:  :twitcy:    If not, then is it possible to implement?

Just want to say a massive personal thanks to all the devs, mods, and admin staff, on fruit-emu for all the tireless hard work, and long may it continue. I have been lurking for 14 years now, downloading and trying my best to learn as much as i can (the learning bit has not manifested itself very naturally, so i have been sticking to playing!  :rolleyes: )

Thanks again, and if anyone has the patience to answer what is probably a very obvious question (the bit before i started rambling) then Kudos to you.

All the very best,

Fruitbat.

Edited by fruitbat, 24 September 2017 - 05:31 PM.

#2 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:32 PM

Hi there,just right click on desired reel and drag down :)
Hold the bells mate.

#3 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:38 PM

Left click I think you mean ;)

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#4 uptown47

uptown47

• Regulars
  • 363 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:57 PM

It would be great to have a 'key' to be able to do this.... (maybe an idea for 5.3 Wizard?).

I think, as well as dragging the reels you need to have "draggable reels" ticked in your Preferences. :)

#5 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:39 PM

How would a key work though ? You wouldn't have the same level of control as you would by using the mouse

Edited by Wizard, 24 September 2017 - 10:41 PM.

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#6 uptown47

uptown47

• Regulars
  • 363 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:55 AM

I just imagined it would pull the reel down a set amount. Enough to see a couple more items on the reel.

On a real fruity you can normally only see a couple of things extra on the reel. Maybe a key could index down (or up - depending on the key press) by 2 reel items whilst held?

#7 fruitbat

fruitbat

Spinna' Winna ;)

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 08:10 AM

Hi there,just right click on desired reel and drag down :)

Left click I think you mean ;)

Brilliant! All this time and i had no idea you could do this....  :bigeyes03:  Big thanks for taking the time.  This will make playing even more immersive!  Finally my world is complete!  :spinny:

Al the best,

FB

#8 Pokerhontis99

Pokerhontis99

• Regulars
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:58 AM

Why don't you use the reel editor? You can then see the whole order of all the reel bands

#9 fruitbat

fruitbat

Spinna' Winna ;)

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 01:55 PM

Why don't you use the reel editor? You can then see the whole order of all the reel bands

This is true. I hadn't thought of that!

Cheers!

#10 fruitbat

fruitbat

Spinna' Winna ;)

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:56 PM

Been trying right click / left click and dragging down to glance at the reels, but neither work. Am i right in thinking this is only something that works on certain emu's ? I have been trying this on MFME (V5.1)

Cheers!  :)

#11 uptown47

uptown47

• Regulars
  • 363 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:56 PM

Been trying right click / left click and dragging down to glance at the reels, but neither work. Am i right in thinking this is only something that works on certain emu's ? I have been trying this on MFME (V5.1)

Cheers!  :)

I think you have to enable "draggable reels" in the Preferences window for it to work :)

#12 fruitbat

fruitbat

Spinna' Winna ;)

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:52 AM

I think you have to enable "draggable reels" in the Preferences window for it to work :)

Ok, cheers for that man, will give this a go, and let you know how i get on.

#13 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:13 PM

Not sure if this feature could be somehow made to work on a touch enabled device.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users