FME Supporter

• Regulars
  • 158 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:56 PM

File Name: The Simpsons £5 - Maygay - Classic

File Submitter: mazza500

File Submitted: 23 Jan 2017

File Category: Epoch

Disclaimer: This is my first layout so I am releasing it in its current state so I can gather feedback and opinions. I am not to be held accountable for any eye bleeding or seizures which may occur during gameplay. You are entitled to your opinion and I am looking for constructive feedback and criticism so anything however small please mention it (also, please mention the good stuff to make me feel better).

This is my first time using the MFME design tools and my first time creating a layout never mind from scratch. I started this layout 23 hours ago from when this download was created so everything you see was done in a rather short amount of time.

I would like to thank Reg for his layout checklist and starting me off by telling me how to enter design mode and everyone else who has made FME possible.

The machine is not identical to the original due to space limitations and as it is my first attempt I ran out of room a few times. I have tried to keep the original color scheme where possible and every lamp was made individually. 

The layout is really only to be used on 1920x1080 or higher monitors due to the fact I used up a load of room making the layout nice and big, don't think it would look too good being stretched. 

Machine has been refilled, volume set to a good level and is set on £5 jackpot, 10p play and set on 82% payout. 

Shortcuts: 
0 = £1 in
C = Collect / Stop
` = Cancel / Slow down
E = Exchange 
Space = Start
N = Collect nudges 
B = Collect cash
F = Collect Features

The current layout is in early access at version 1.0 but along with any feedback and criticisms, I will be continuing the progress along with starting some new classic projects. 

Thanks again everyone and if you do play this, I hope you enjoy :) 

Click here to download this file

#2 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:08 PM

Thanks Mazza500, made my day. Been on this beauty in Newcastle, got the fiver plus repeat.

#3 mazza500

mazza500

FME Supporter

• Regulars
  • 158 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:18 PM

Thanks Mazza500, made my day. Been on this beauty in Newcastle, got the fiver plus repeat.

Haha, great to hear. Love this machine myself, always been a favorite :) 

#4 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:25 PM

Please can someone PM me the Lucida Bright font.ttf? it comes up missing and is not included.

#5 mazza500

mazza500

FME Supporter

• Regulars
  • 158 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:36 PM

Please can someone PM me the Lucida Bright font.ttf? it comes up missing and is not included.

Just swapped out the font and re-uploaded. Download the latest version and it should be fine now :)

Edited by mazza500, 23 January 2017 - 01:37 PM.

#6 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:58 PM

Still not showing. The latest download link is impulse hi voltage with sounds. Tried downloading the font, but I get one of those cold call things saying "Microsoft says your computer has a virus". I then have to force Internet explorer to quit as I can't leave the page.

#7 mazza500

mazza500

FME Supporter

• Regulars
  • 158 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:18 PM

Really sorry about that, I have fixed the issue. There should be no problems now :) 

http://www.fruit-emu...maygay-classic/

#8 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 23 January 2017 - 04:23 PM

Many thanks.  My initial feedback is why is it so bloody big and the text on the right is not really need it and obviously buggers the fullscreeness of it all..... thanks though!

#9 mazza500

mazza500

FME Supporter

• Regulars
  • 158 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 04:32 PM

Many thanks.  My initial feedback is why is it so bloody big and the text on the right is not really need it and obviously buggers the fullscreeness of it all..... thanks though!

Haha no problem, wasn't to sure where to put as the The Simpsons text is the main thing used to show if there is a red board. I will try and sort it out and find a better place for it allowing the layout to be smaller :) 

#10 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:27 PM

Thank You

#11 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:55 PM

Thank You.

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#12 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:20 PM

ta muchly :D

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#13 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer