Here's another JPEMU to MFME Conversion, Pot Of Gold by ???
This was a pain in the backside to convert Apart from the usual stuff, the band needed offsetting, opto tabs needed to be set to 1 (thanks Dad for the error codes http://www.fruit-emu...pm-error-codes/) For some reason also, it wouldn't accept coins, kept on giving an alarm 1.8 and 1.1. About to give up, but trying the dips, it seemed switching dip 1 on and off, stopped the alarm and dip 2 also. Switches them both on then off and it suddenly worked lol.
Thank you for this, and also to Wizard for the fixes for Jackpot Gems.
So I took this and made a couple of changes - layouts of old don't look always the best, but can we fix them - yes we can...
Pot.png 1.11MB 0 downloads
- Darken the Background by going into properites of the background on the background, editing it and clicking apply.
- Design Lamp Mask / Export - Extract the background for the off images.
- Design DX Lamp Creator - Min Pix Diff 1 / Max On Pixel 5 - Click ReMask images, now have transparnt lamps - watch the trail, that is fixed on the left.
- Remove the win line from the number reel.
- Update the alpha.
- Apply an Omni Mask to all lamps.
Now the old style lamping does not seem so harsh.