• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 01:45 PM

Hey fella's hope you are all good ... have a question for you avid PT players out there..

Was playing one yesterday (number 3) and my lad was playing number 2 ... got 3 nudges and nudged JP JP and let it time out , as you do...

The other JP symbol wasn't in sight , so it timed out and then held ... woooohooo , got the JP i thought , just let em spin yeah ? 

But my lad had just nudged in a win ... so being the nice guy that i am .. i waited to see if his win put him up , as id already been up a couple of times..

Then i noticed my credit was 1 ... so i stuck another quid in ... AND THE FKIN HOLDS CANCELLED !!!! WTF !!! I WAS FKIN LIVID  !!! 

Is this right ,, what happened , should i have just left the 1 credit in ? i spun after that and X X Astra came in .. i lost my JP ... Anyone else had a similar experience ? 

Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 09 May 2016 - 02:25 PM

That is strange, with the single credit you had I'd of let em spin for JP then you'd of had zero credit, wait for him to finish then put the other quid in as it still goes up if it wants to.
I remember many moons back this woman was being cocky she had the let em spin, but she thought she'd hold the two JP symbols and the third never came in. I thought silly cow why didn't you just let em spin.
Also if someone else's upon top and you get XXX and they hold you normally go up afterwards, another strange trick someone gave me. If you get nudges and there is no double symbol or win you can sometimes nudge in X JP ASTRABAR If you do and it flash holds, hold the highest win, being JP and 9/10 times they do roll in. I did it once.

Edited by vectra666, 09 May 2016 - 02:29 PM.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 02:32 PM

Sounds like bad code to me, although it could be a hardware issue. Software is far more likely though.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#4 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:37 PM

Hold the highest win symbol has worked on Astras since Big10.  It will only offer the win if it can afford it, nice little steal if the base machine is ready though. 

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#5 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:44 PM

Sounds like something the chipped pt in quicksilver and nobles would do.
Hold the bells mate.

#6 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:09 PM

This sounds well dodgy and shouldn't have happened.  :(

#7 Killer73

Killer73

• Regulars
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 09:39 AM

Yes i agree with tommy c...i know quicksilver are good at "tweaking" there machines lol....They only took out hokey cokeys from there sites because it was hard for them to mess with them....

#8 elpistolero

elpistolero

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:29 PM

Had similar to this with a party time.. 3 nudges came up. JP all in sight and would come with the 3 nudges. Someone else was up top so took time nudging in first one, then 2nd one.. Woman was taking time allowing it to roll itself not clicking start to get it spinning. In the meantime I was about to nudge down 3rd JP sign for the win when 3rd nudge was taken away from me even with the JP sign just above the line. Complained to people who ran the place to tell me it doesnt have to nudge anything down at all, regardless of whether JP sign was above line or not. Never ever had this happen before, I reckon it was like someone above said that the arcade had tampered with the programme.

Edited by elpistolero, 31 May 2016 - 07:30 PM.

#9 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:31 PM

I've of personally nudged the jp's down, ok someone was on the top feature but £25 is £25 and if your machine was ready to go up top it will the next time, it would've probably only rolled in £2 anyways.

I remember once on p time I had the jp set up for jp got that then next spin it rolled in jp again. Another rare thing happened once on hols, £35 double decker playing two machines at once lol, pressed start simultaneously and they both rolled the jackpot in at the same time 

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users