Party Time query

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 corel

corel

• Regulars
  • 171 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:11 PM

Hi all, just want to make a query about Party Time. When playing them ive noticed people do the following things and just wondered if doing them does it enhance your chances of winning, if not then I don't know where people get it from.

1 -  When you get three symbols on winline, does pressing all three hold buttons give you a better chance of getting onto the top game?

2 - When you reach the top reels, does waiting for it to automatically spin itself rather than pressing start give you a better chance of a win line?

3 - If you are on the top game and your down to just 1 credit, does putting in £1 to stop your credits from hitting zero keep you 'alive' on the game

4 - If I change £50 notes in the note accepter, have I actually emptied £50 from the machine itself ?

Thanks

#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:26 PM

no

no

no

and....

no

it makes no difference to the actual gameplay but when you granny bash the buttons it makes you think it does

got to admit it i do the above also lol even though i know it makes no difference 

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:49 AM

No to all. Alls letting the game spin on its own does, is royaly piss off the other players :)

Hold the bells mate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users