Rainbow Riches B3 fixing help

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 FruitMachine500

FruitMachine500

• Regulars
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:28 PM

Hello iv recently got hold of a rainbow riches b3 that wont boot up, after testing all the main components i found it had corrupt memory so iv removed the corrupt stick and am searching for a replacement no joy of yet. Anyway after removing the memory the machine boots up but when loading the two screens work for bios and the start of the boot up. When the game loads it only displays on one screen and to make things worse its on the wrong screen. I was told there is a set-up menu that you can access between the bios and the game loading. I was told you have to have a mouse and keyboard connected and to press Ctrl shift and return at the same time but its not working for me if anyone has any knowledge please help. 

Attached Files

#2 FruitMachine500

FruitMachine500

• Regulars
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:03 PM

here are two more pics showing the problem

Attached Files

#3 FruitBash

FruitBash

Triple 7 Engineer

• Regulars
  • 430 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:45 PM

You need your hard drive re-imaged mate.

<div><strong>Forum aimed specifically at Barcrest Triple 777 fruit machine</strong> - <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='<a href='http://www.supremeso.../t7/index.php''class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.supremeso...a></div></a><br />
<div> </div><br />
<div> </div><br />
<div> </div><br />
<div> </div>

#4 FruitMachine500

FruitMachine500

• Regulars
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:40 AM

there must be a way an engineer said there is a key sequence to enter after the bios screen that will give you two options GFX and settings but i dont know the sequence and he cant remember it. iv also added more ram from 256 to 512mb. and it looks like there are other games installed. 

#5 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:39 AM

Your vga cables are round the wrong way. (That doors open display should be on top screen). Secondly. There is a shortcut installed to get into screen resolution screen to access 'dual monitor' mode. I cannot remember the key shortcuts unfortunately. A hard drive re image is the easiest option though. But your vgas are definantly in the wrong way round.

#6 FruitMachine500

FruitMachine500

• Regulars
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:35 AM

its strange when it starts to load the mouse appears on the right screen and you can move it then it only loads one screen ill try swapping them around ill post some videos here today

#7 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:41 AM

when i had my rio cabinets, everybody always said a re-image was the only way is they were not ment to be played with. a typical scenarion is turning the pc on with only one monitor attached.
fecks it right up.

if anybody could post the key sequence for people to read in the future it would be fantastic.

#8 captainhaddock

captainhaddock

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:13 PM

when i had my rio cabinets, everybody always said a re-image was the only way is they were not ment to be played with. a typical scenarion is turning the pc on with only one monitor attached.
fecks it right up.

if anybody could post the key sequence for people to read in the future it would be fantastic.

CTRL and ALT should bring up the config screen, you just have to time it right (after the bios screen)  :)

Dave.

#9 FruitMachine500

FruitMachine500

• Regulars
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:36 PM

i cant get it going im sending the pc for a re image and repair thanks for the help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users