• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:19 PM

Well guys, this is it! Just been to my last ever prom at RNC. I got myself a date, a rather nice girl called Jess Hudgell. I knew her from my previous school and we got on really well. I have had some dramatic times at previous proms. A guy I wanted to go with at my first one had an epileptic fit so I decided not to go. I asked Jess out on my second year but she left me, and this year it was amazing, I mean, we even had a red carpet as we entered and asked the DJ to play dancing queen which made my day and he also played Macarena and I started to cry! Could do with a good thunderstorm after this boiling weather now lol

#2 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:22 AM

is this your beauty ?

Attached Files

• Attached File  jess.jpg   119.78KB   7 downloads

#3 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:07 PM

Good for you 'I have finished' hope it all works out OK with your young lady. Hope you are keeping well and keeping cool.

Take Care

Regards

Ricardo.

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#4 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 04:49 PM

is this your beauty ?

You been on a facebook prowl?

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#5 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 02:10 PM

I am confused. Your first prom date was a guy? Not that there is anything wrong with that I was just curious if it was a auto correct error lol. 

What's yours is yours and what's hers is yours

#6 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:59 PM

My first date was meant to be a guy, yes you read correctly! Nowt wrong with that. Only 6 days til Yarmouth yea!

• ady likes this

#7 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 08:57 PM

I'm confused.com. (doesn't take much). You say Yarmouth...Would that be Great Yarmouth (Norfolk), never understood the 'Great' part of the name..LOL.  It's 20 miles East of my location. Have a great time and hope the weather is great. Keep off those pesky ticket redemption machines. They put them in amongst the jackpot machines, so be careful.

Regards

Ricardo.

#8 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:24 PM

I will try to as they are a waste of money. I can at least get a jackpot or something on fruities in the over 18 sections now as I have ID! Would love to meet you ricardo at some time.

#9 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:50 PM

Oh so would I, you are a great bloke with so much positiveness  (is that a word, well it is now LOL). You have a great time there, hope the sun is shining and the fish and chips are brilliant.

Speak soon

Regards

Ricardo

#10 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:37 PM

careful ricardo  read #6

#11 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:56 PM

I will try to as they are a waste of money. I can at least get a jackpot or something on fruities in the over 18 sections now as I have ID! Would love to meet you ricardo at some time.

Just go straight to the pier.. I'm due a trip to yarmouth soon.

#12 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:11 PM

careful ricardo  read #6

Oh dear, yes Nails I see what I have done there. Thanks. I'm off to Hunstanton instead LOL!!!!!!!!

#13 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 04:51 PM

Hi Ricardo, you say the fish and chips are brilliant. Where abouts in Great Yarmouth is there a fish and chip shop? My mother couldn't see one, but she saw a café on the peer which had fish and chips there, and I'll tell you what they're like once I've tried them. Regards, Tom. P.S. I am taking a few instruments to our caravan site which has a burger king, pizza place and mcdonnalds nearby also. Yum!

#14 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:09 PM

Hi, my most favourite fish and chip restaurant is Fish-o-licious, 113 Regent Road, Gt Yarmouth Tel.01493 842377. I'ts opposite the Troll Cart pub and just past the Market Gates shopping Mall on the way to the pier and amusements. Well worth a visit.

https://www.facebook...ciousrestaurant

Attached Files

#15 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:22 PM

If they are frying new potatoes ?

Then the market chip sheds are a must .

All they cook is chips and have curry sauce,mushy peas,gravy.

#16 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:28 PM

If they are frying new potatoes ?
Then the market chip sheds are a must .
All they cook is chips and have curry sauce,mushy peas,gravy.

Gravy, on chips? Get from me Satan.

#17 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:41 PM

Thanks Ricardo, I'll copy the route into notepad for my friend. Doubt we'll get wi-fi there so I'll let you know what the fish and chips were like when I'm back home. Also, to any of you, do you know of any fruities on this site I can download that are in GT Yarmouth amusements? I bet most are ticket ones or those huge £70 jackpot scorp5 tech ones which are not done yet. It's a shame there are no emulated claw machines, they always bring back childhood memories "Oh my darlin'" being my favourite one every time you walk past a machine.

#18 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:47 PM

You would be very lucky to come across any old machines in GT Yarmouth. Hunstanton is about the only place which has 'retro' arcades these days and the machines are slowly disappearing.

Oh when visiting GT Yarmouth take your Eastern European phrase book so you can understand the locals!!!!

Edited by ricardo de ponsa, 09 July 2015 - 06:49 PM.

#19 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:29 PM

OK. What machines are there at Hunstanton? I bet half of them I already have, but I'd like to get a new one to try out.

#20 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:12 PM

Hey guys, back from Yarmouth with great pleasure. I managed to find some Maygay Epoch machines like Homer's Duff Beer Guide, Meltdown and Italian Job 2. Also saw a great surprise, a non-working Eachway Nudger. Next to it was Vivid's prize fighter, a great machine. I have heard it is a clone of Hi Lo Karate, but I would like to know what tech this machine is and if it is emulated. It has great sounds!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users