#21 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:13 PM

cheers again captain. and to bri for future dx pictures probably gonna be too big for a lappy friendly one so its upto the 1280/1600 dxer's to deliver this one to the masses

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#22 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:14 PM

Ill.give it a go may get some enthusiasim back.

#23 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:49 AM

Thanks for this nice classic layout of rocky. After only £75 in it was hi/lo up to £25 and on one feature board I gambled hi/lo up to 47 nudges which was quite odd. I didnt take them tho so don't know what the outcome would have been. 

Again thank you very much, it's nice to see new releases so please keep up the good work and hope to see plenty more. 

Rob

What's yours is yours and what's hers is yours

#24 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:11 AM

Thank you

https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#25 captainhaddock

captainhaddock

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:36 AM

if this run shouldn't doctors and nurses club run as well if the roms turn up one day

I was thinking that, and also we had a Star Wars clubber in the local club after this, same Genesis cab (rather than more modern Horizon cab), although whether it would run I don't know. It looks to me that both that and Rocky, despite being Barcrest branded, were basically Extreme coded.

Nice to play a modern machine, and a brilliant classic layout (thanks Cap'n!), just a shame it runs $&%#y when you turn the speed up. With clubbers I like to bang the speed up to get as many credits through as possible to wake them up, but if I try it on this I suffer no end of pauses and lockups. Doesn't help that I'm a seriously impatient gambler, heck I'd prefer it if the reels didn't even move on losing spins on machines :D

I wondered why the boxing gloves were named medical bags in test mode on rocky - that probably explains the doctors and nurses connection - it also has a vivid logo lamp despite the artwork and alpha saying barcrest .

star wars club looks interesting, do we have any clear images?

Dave.

#26 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:46 AM

Is there something wrong with the alpha display when you have nudges it just says 000 and doesn't tell you if theres a win on?

#27 captainhaddock

captainhaddock

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:11 AM

Is there something wrong with the alpha display when you have nudges it just says 000 and doesn't tell you if theres a win on?

I modified the alpha display so that the exclamation marks appeared on the display - it looks like it's affected other things. 

#28 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

I wondered why the boxing gloves were named medical bags in test mode on rocky - that probably explains the doctors and nurses connection - it also has a vivid logo lamp despite the artwork and alpha saying barcrest .

star wars club looks interesting, do we have any clear images?

Dave.

Here's one, it's not clear enough for a DX but gives you a rough idea. As you can see it has the same feature entry (1>12 trail), same cashpot (top centre of top glass), same nudge shuffles (right of the bottom game reels), and same 'BIG MONEY' feature (5 symbols, shown top left of the top glass).

It, despite being a Barcrest machine, is very clearly Vivid / Extreme in design, much like Rocky. It's only because you now have Rocky running that I can't help but wonder if this might run :)

Attached Files

Edited by Bencrest, 16 July 2014 - 05:53 PM.

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#29 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:54 PM

Thanks, very nice classic.

#30 captainhaddock

captainhaddock

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:09 PM

file updated to fix alpha display problem.

Dave.

#31 ritdav

ritdav

• Regulars
  • 389 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:01 PM

thanks enjoyable layout

#32 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:32 PM

Manyt thanks fir sorting the alpha.

It probs has something to do with the type of security and hoppers used which determins which ones run and which don't.

#33 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:51 PM

Cracking release Dave.

Never played this, so real looking forward to doing so.

Many thanks

Jay

#34 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:07 PM

file updated to fix alpha display problem.

Dave.

I still get a problem with the display with the nudges.

Dont know if anyone else gets the same prob.

Jay

#35 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:38 AM

Got a £50 title shot then £15 later it offers 113.90 cashpot with 17 spins on the super spins. I didn't take it of course i didnt take the £113.90  and it kilt me and its been dead even since. It did give me another title shot just now for £15 but I've put back in the £50 i won in title shot plus another £50 on top. Strange how the cashpot was shooting up about £15 a time with every spin to its normal £2/3

Attached Files

#36 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:51 AM

Yeah, same here. I too also only got £50 for the title shot, i think it's rather stupid the way it forces you to take something that isn't even guarenteed JP?

#37 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:29 AM

Thanks for all your hard work another fresh looking and fun to play classic :)

#38 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:21 PM

This RAM should be a bit better :D

[note - if it rolls a jackpot right in, and you don't want it, just reset from the configuration screen, or close MFME as soon as you spot it and re-open!]

If you knock the JP back then see if the board after is any good :)

Attached Files

Edited by Bencrest, 19 July 2014 - 10:54 PM.

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#39 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:04 AM

I had this the other day and kept resetting before it went into the bank and every 90p it dropped the jp in so gave up and took it lol. it did give me a title shot too about £11 later for 50

#40 mort

mort

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:55 PM

Did we ever get photos of this machine in the end ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users