Online Slots What A Con

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:28 PM

The problem with Jackpot Party is that if you're playing at the same time as a couple (or more) of high stakes players, and they've got the bankroll to play for as long as you're playing, they'll just continually mop up the small JPPs as their higher stakes give them a far better chance to hit the JPP on any given spin.

The fact that they're potentially losing loads and that the small JPPs are worthless to them doesn't make your own gameplay experience any better.

Chuck in high variance games like Bruce Lee into the mix, which can really sting on that low 92% return, and it's possible to have a pretty tawdry time.

I also thought this until I looked at it properly myself and it doesn't make any difference (I was thinking of something else). The high stakes players are simply contributing more to the pots so they are entitled to trigger the feature more often. The average value of the pots when they are won will be the same regardless of what stakes have been played on, they will simply fill up more quickly or slowly depending on what people are staking.

I agree that Bruce Lee can be a savage game; the feature hit rate is quite poor and your heart sinks when you start seeing 4 different symbols on those first 2 reels during the free spins.

There's not a great deal of choice on the site but there are some very good and interesting games and hopefully they'll keep adding more. I would still prefer to opt-out of the JPP and play the games at 95%, but they're never going to do that are they?

Edited by stevedude2, 25 March 2012 - 03:28 PM.

Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#42 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:10 PM

i,ve been on jp party played at 30p a go from £20 deposit built it up to a 100 then went to 60p play for a bit dropped in a jp prog feature had a star then collect for £131.57p and week earlier had a glinda feature 4xwilds on 30p play for another £135 so not a bad out come so far prob skank it all back in the long run like the real things
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users