- - - - -

Viva Rock Vegas Wdx

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:20 PM

Another jpm machine this time viva rock vegas,a clone of thunderbirds but with a much fairer £15 jacky,proberbly be finished in a day or two depending on if the reel resources are available.

Posted Image

#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:38 PM

another good one i take it, it should also play in mfme3.2 like all jpm/crystal fruits nice to see some off the jpemu jpm,s getting the make overs they deserve
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 staceyparish

staceyparish

• Banned
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:06 PM

Ahh this is 1 of the ones I've wanted for a while =). any chance you'll being doing a 1600 WDX of "Club Crazy Fruits" the red version I could only find your 1024 WDX £250 JP mfme version, I think pook did the 1280WDX JPEMU version but was limited to keyboard functionality only - no mouse play :notworthy:

#4 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:29 AM

Ahh this is 1 of the ones I've wanted for a while =). any chance you'll being doing a 1600 WDX of "Club Crazy Fruits" the red version I could only find your 1024 WDX £250 JP mfme version, I think pook did the 1280WDX JPEMU version but was limited to keyboard functionality only - no mouse play :notworthy:

You could always make a 1600 yourself sp

#5 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:27 AM

Looking lovely in the WIP.

Nice stuff :)

#6 staceyparish

staceyparish

• Banned
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:30 PM

You could always make a 1600 yourself sp

I could but I don't have the resources, experince or the hook ups like most layout creators need and I'm not familar with the 'unwritten rules' on how the general process works & without "stepping on peoples shoes" or who I go to beg for resources I don't have enough time to work my way up the ranks to be considered worthy enough to DX. it was more of a suggestion than a request. I offered my services way back and all fell on deaf ears.. as you all laughed at me in the SB. :o but hey if you need a hand finshing off Rover's Return ;) 5 years late is better then never :)

#7 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:42 PM

All lampings now completed so it should be ready for tomorrow once i've done the masking,this flyer is much better than the thunderbirds was.

Posted Image

#8 connor55

connor55

fruity crazy

• Regulars
  • 168 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:14 AM

WICKED STUFF Tommy

Great layout at the moment

#9 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:20 AM

looking good.

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users