• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:06 PM

i put £100 in a RR and decided at that point i wasnt going to take any more wins, during the course of another 100 in i had dozens of wins spread between £20 £40 £50 and 4 lots of leps - and though there could be somethign in forcing a `random` machine that is actually pre-compensated.

anyway, since i was now pissed and 200 in, i got the silver pot for some 320. gambled it to 400 and gambled that to 500. (not for the meek and mild)

can a random (that wins can be gambled away) be actually forced? my inspiration came from `clarkey` a player from the jackpotty forums who has vids on youtube.

#2 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:19 PM

i put £100 in a RR and decided at that point i wasnt going to take any more wins, during the course of another 100 in i had dozens of wins spread between £20 £40 £50 and 4 lots of leps - and though there could be somethign in forcing a `random` machine that is actually pre-compensated.

anyway, since i was now pissed and 200 in, i got the silver pot for some 320. gambled it to 400 and gambled that to 500. (not for the meek and mild)

can a random (that wins can be gambled away) be actually forced? my inspiration came from `clarkey` a player from the jackpotty forums who has vids on youtube.

Its gamble land isnt it-and aint that what all modern techs are about,getin u to gambol to the Jackpot!
I watched a guy in Newcastle(Doctor he was!,apparently :eek: ),playin a Rainbow Riches-he Gambled everything!!!And I mean everything.And true some days the staff said he won but most times he lost!!And big!-The day I watched him,twice he gambled an ammount bove £300 and lost.
Would the slot have played diffrent if he had have taken the wins??Who knows, but 1 thing for sure the notes woulda been nicely stashed in my pocket!
They are random and I real dont think there is any code or force with the S16s-Just being bold and brave to play them :arghh:
Well done on ya win by the way.I just dont seem have any joy with slots these days :arghh:

Edited by gemini17, 21 April 2011 - 05:21 PM.

#3 mrg196941

mrg196941

• New Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:23 PM

dont think any random computer number generated machines can be forced ur chasing SHADOWS ps i had £500 one cashino and £10 later someone else had one how do u explane that?

#4 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:27 PM

dont think any random computer number generated machines can be forced ur chasing SHADOWS ps i had £500 one cashino and £10 later someone else had one how do u explane that?

Yeah once in Leeds a £2/£500 Elvis dropped the jackpot 5times in the space of 48hr!!-It did take and take after that-but that does show just how random they are!!
The vids may look gd on utube,but my tip is stay away from them :policeman:

#5 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:02 AM

Didnt you try it when you had ur own arcade ?
Or are you doing this on your own rr anyway ?
If i had my own<i would defo try every trick going to see if anything works.

#6 markleshark

markleshark

• New Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:45 PM

technical fault, the EXACT probability for a rainbow riches is 0.000004 on any one spin,, so the chances of 2 in the space of 10 pounds is millions to 1,,, but possible??!!??!!??!!

#7 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:09 PM

So what about on a elvis top 20 when it was 2 quid a spin. I put 86 in and got 3 disks that stopped on 500 the very next spin was 3 disks again and again 500 quid then 20 later I got the silver pot that was 376 quid explain that. So in the space of 24 quid I got 1377 quid. Also rr can't be forced I have put over 600 in one with the pie gamble and it was still as dead as when I first went on it. Someone then put another 380 in before it even have the leps. So I say no it's not possible to force it.

#8 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:43 PM

there some decent (and not so decent) feedback there so i`ll try and answer all i can..

for starters, i never thought i would see the day that someone like me who`s been telling customers that randoms are randoms and canont be forced. in theory, each £1 has just as much chance as the next at hitting the £500.... or s we are led to believe.

before i get to my own problem/query here, there are some facts and fictions to be explained.

* Barcrest randoms ARE compensated, with the bingo balls in a bag theory, when a jackpot is won, the jackpot ball is removed untill an amount is gained. in reality however, think that the ball is still in there, although millions of 50p £1 and lost more losers are placed in there.

* a jackpot can drop one after the other? totally true, an elvis can suck some £10,000 before dropping one jackpot and then drop `a few` within a few pounds. back to the bingo ball theory, try to imagine a ball that actually says £700, £850 or £1000 over the next XXX plays (this is true with slotto. load up the hacked version and win a jackpot of £35. the internal win actually says £100 and will drop wins gradually untill the £100 is complete - fact).

as for my own question - if you play a true compensated machine (say barcest starwars for total example) the more you knock back the bigger the pot gets untill the machine seemignly explodes - invincible etc etc. a RR £500 b3 is totally random, but its the totally random phrase you need to look into. ive no doubt the the wins you receive are random, but the rest is governed by rules and regulations. all my point was, if you are on a RR that you can gamble wins and lose every time via forcing, you are increasing your chance of actually winning via the bingo balls in a bag senario. a RR could have, in theory £500 in each pot due to nothing ever dropping, very plausable. but when the drop came - it would drop big time.

so, is a RR forcable or was i totally lucky (well crazy to gamble a silver pot from 300+ to £500). i dont know the answer, but i do know it has changed the way i will play one forever.

#9 markleshark

markleshark

• New Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:12 PM

the answer nails is yes,,,,, YOUR A VERY CRAZY MAN!!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: rr can not be forced + neither can the gamble,,+ neither is the gamble random, haha nice reminder 2 all about the hackers!! so many times i have seen a machine, not in a happy mode but an entertaining one,, pay a ridiculously low win only to die instantly + i do mean die!!! nothing ever done or investigated :policeman: no such thing as an honest supplier anymore,, he wants to shaft you more than the machine + he will!!!

#10 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 12:20 AM

well thats your point of view... i think your wrong, try knocking back thouse 50p £1 and £1.50 wins and see them change into £5 £20+ wins.

at the end of the day, its just a theory.. give more scope b4 your judge

#11 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:15 PM

No such thing as a computer thats random :)

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#12 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:53 PM

When RR was set at £2 a spin and the pots was on top of the machine in a different box and went up 1p and 2p a spin I did see a RR with all three pots at £500 then a few weeks later I was told it had paid all 3 in one day but to 2 customers. I can see where your coming from nails, if you lose the gambles by say putting the pie gamble to the smallest possible chance to win it will kind of build up. TBH we would have to buy a RR with the pie gamble and try and play it both ways and see what was better start with say £1,500 and see how much u get from playing it normal and then playing it losing all the gambles to see if it gives the JP.

#13 lolo

lolo

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:13 AM

Just found out that the win value of the RR Wishing Well bonus feature is in fact already predetermined before you actually make a choice out of the possible 3, 4 or 5 wells. If you get this bonus feature when playing on Betfred, before you then proceed to make a selection,  check your account on another PC. You will see that your account has already been updated with the amount you have won. Therefore, it does not matter one jot which Well you go on to choose, the game will simply switch the predetermined win value accordingly. The point being that players have absolutely no influence on the outcome of this particular feature and in turn, they have no choice whatsoever as to what they may or may not win. The win values are therefore not fixed in place for the player to have any choice as to what they may have won or lost.

#14 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

My 500 Jackpot RR Sim is random ( as random as it can be :ref Cardie's comment )  and that too can throw in jackpots close together or not give one for ages!

There is several ways to control a "random" machine in a way that its still considered random and people cant always get there head around it.

A true "random" machine is one that each game is totally independant of any previous games or out comes, eg every spin equal chance!

Just found out that the win value of the RR Wishing Well bonus feature is in fact already predetermined before you actually make a choice out of the possible 3, 4 or 5 wells. If you get this bonus feature when playing on Betfred, before you then proceed to make a selection,  check your account on another PC. You will see that your account has already been updated with the amount you have won. Therefore, it does not matter one jot which Well you go on to choose, the game will simply switch the predetermined win value accordingly. The point being that players have absolutely no influence on the outcome of this particular feature and in turn, they have no choice whatsoever as to what they may or may not win. The win values are therefore not fixed in place for the player to have any choice as to what they may have won or lost.

It might be like that on bet fred and on a barcrest RR, but I dont know really why they have to do that not giving a player a genuine pick is to me just wrong as you can work out the ave easily. But the real reason they do it is to make the variance ( voliatility ) less. Giving a player a genuine pick can result in winning lots more or lots less than the average expected, even tho after a long time even this would level out, but by "forcing" the average on each pick keeps it far more level.

Finally as for RR even random ones can have more than one profile, typically they have at least 2 profiles, hard and soft yet still random its just how the math is worked out.

Eg   soft might have a higher feature hit rate but pay less per feature

hard would have less feature hit but pay higher average each one.

The only real way to know what your playing is if you know who coded it etc  or have access to the paytable and PAR sheet.

Edited by fruitman69, 09 March 2013 - 03:49 PM.

Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#15 BIGBALLS

BIGBALLS

• New Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

iv got a rr at home and it has no settings for soft or hard play unlike astra games . the barcrest £500s still run on a jackpot followed by jackpot and a streak of upto £700 then nothing for weeks . iv played mine to death and thats how it plays same does monty pthyon 

#16 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:34 PM

All machines are 'random or not random' because they all streak at some point including these £500ers.
Back to smaller jackpot machines even measly £2jps old skoolers, they take for ages give you the odd 10p/20p win here and there then drop a run of jackie's in as in repeats or several invincible boards in a row, just like the 500's going twice. End of the day its all about percentages these random machines still go on the lines of this so they're not random. I've put over £250 in a £25er and not had a jp then someone comes along and rakes it out the same happens on the £500's
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#17 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

iv got a rr at home and it has no settings for soft or hard play unlike astra games . the barcrest £500s still run on a jackpot followed by jackpot and a streak of upto £700 then nothing for weeks . iv played mine to death and thats how it plays same does monty pthyon 

Its not a setting its a software version one or the other and generally only the original operator/purchaser would know which it is.

This is also why some RR's play very different. If you see 2 RR's next to each other they are not nessessarly the same even if they look it.

The same goes for nearly every type of fruity and most have over half a dozen profiles.

Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users