#1 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:45 PM

hi i know there's a party time club version on here with £250 jp but is it possible to change that into a smaller jp one like in the arcades only prob is the club version goes up everytime you get a win could a designer do away with that and have a "showtime" feature but instead of cash numbers i.e 5 10 £25 amounts could it be like the symbols on the standard party machine "parcels,bottles,balloons for jp it would be much appericated if it could be made as its my favourite machine
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#2 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:03 PM

it could be emulated but it wouldnt run on the current versions of Mfme

Alfie

#3 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:10 PM

it could be emulated but it wouldnt run on the current versions of Mfme

Alfie

Therefore,,,,it cant be ??
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#4 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:25 PM

I was 99% sure there was a HDX version of this in the database (used the select ROMS) but had the normal top box sounds...cant find it anywhere though.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#5 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:31 PM

I was 99% sure there was a HDX version of this in the database (used the select ROMS) but had the normal top box sounds...cant find it anywhere though.

there is its in the mpu3/4 pdx files under partytime hdx theres also a sit down version somewhere on this site to also partytime club fdx as ive both on computer aslo theres the partytime top box music on here somewhere so all the compoments are there

Edited by vectra666, 09 February 2011 - 07:44 PM.

#6 malleo231

malleo231

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:50 PM

What would be nice is if you could change the sounds on any ROM on MFME. (Well you can but you ned to know coding and stuff) but then we could have party time and even bar x sunding and (Kind of) playing like they should. Then again, ROM does mean read only memory :(

#7 dannydaman9

dannydaman9

Budding poker Player

• Regulars
  • 172 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:46 AM

I can't remember where i got it but i got an exe version zipped up it you want that. Only problem is that it doesn't have the secret auto-nudge feature.

Attached File  PRP_Alpha0_7.zip   900.98KB   70 downloads
4051301602.png

#8 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:03 AM

Just found this posted at my forum in 2007 by ken.e.b. See how long we've had to put up with people asking for Party Time or whether roms can be altered to make one. The answer is still NO!!

Read on.....

Hey kids. Want to know why you can't play partytime on your PC? Here you go! (any constructive additions welcomed!)

Partytime Emulation FAQ v0.1

Q - Can Partytime be Emulated
A - Nope.

Q - Why can't Parytime be emulated?
A - There isn't an emulator for the HEBER System

Q - Eh?
A - Fruit Machines use different technologies. Barcrest for example use the MPU 3/4/5 systems, Bellfruit have used the Scorpion systems. Some of these technologies can be emulated, but the one Partytime uses can't.

Q - Buh?
A - Think of a Playstation game, you wouldn't expect it to work on a X-Box as they are completely different things.

Q - But there are roms out there for it?
A - Think of roms as the same as a disc for a playstation. You can't use that disc on anything but the playstation. The only thing you can use these Partytime roms on is the original machine.

Q - What about on Fruit-Emu? I've seen Partytime on there?
A - A little while ago, someone wrote a Partytime simulator. This has nothing to do with Partytime in how it works. It may look like Partytime and sound like it, but has nothing in common with how the proper machine works. If it gives you your fix, go for it, but don't expect anything like what you experience in the real arcade.

Q - Will Partytime ever be emulated?
A - Who knows, but certainly not with the current emulators. As of yet no-one has announced any plans to make a new one and the current emulator authors have since quit writing new versions.

Q - Why do people mock me when asking for Partytime layouts/roms, especially on FruitForums?
A - Many answers to this:

i) A good majority of the FME scene are older memebers who are in FME to relive memories of older machines. Partytime is a pretty recent machine and carries the stigma of only being played by younger and more immature players.

ii) Most requests are done in TXT speak, often with many grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, when it is more polite to type in correct English.

iii) Many people have already requested it and it is seen as lazy to ask again when a quick search of a forum is all that is required to get your answer

...the list goes on

Q - I can't be bothered reading all of that, WHR CN I GT PT ROMZ M8?
A - Piss off ;)

Thanks to Ken.e.b

If you want a good simulation of Party Time or Bullion Bars for that matter, get your hand in you pocket and contact Reels of Fun OK?

#9 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:30 AM

thanks for this download apart from nudge thingy plays just like the real thing took ove £200 in then went up gave me £2 lol i suppose its settling down a bit thanks a lot for your help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users