Fruity For Sale

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#21 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:48 PM

Im thinking you have got too cheeky on ebay.
Your asking for trouble i think.

Barcrest, If you are wondering what the fault is, by all means you can offer to buy it from me ;-)

Also now every person who owns a b3 is gona try cash in me feels.
ebay will be flooded with them in a few months :biglaugh:
You could of waited till i brought one :no:
Good luck with the sale tho.

#22 fruitcrazy

fruitcrazy

• Banned
  • 195 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:00 PM

Im thinking you have got too cheeky on ebay.
Your asking for trouble i think.

Barcrest, If you are wondering what the fault is, by all means you can offer to buy it from me ;-)

Also now every person who owns a b3 is gona try cash in me feels.
ebay will be flooded with them in a few months :biglaugh:
You could of waited till i brought one :no:
Good luck with the sale tho.

The whole point of ebay was a cheap advertisement, £1.50 for 10 pics and 7 days on a website that has thousands upon thousands of people going through it a day. You would never find a advertisement that cheap in a paper that would also be a very restricted market. Do you get my point now

maybe this would have been more suitable.

Please note* The £3,000 price is not what im looking for it, just a price to stop a auction or buy it now. I am only after offers, So if you are interested then please don't hesitate to contact me....

Yea I agree maybe the £3k was too high, and I have changed that now and also edited it to make it more clearer that im just after offers!

That about Barcrest was just a small joke for a friend of mine who said I wouldn't do it.

I agree maybe it will get flooded but I was on the thought that not all machines could do what mine has. hence that rare part. If they can then ill alter it.

I thought that they should only play in demo mode and not real cash mode so therefore would make it worth more money. Im only doing what anyone would do and cash in on something that they have discovered to be worth more money then they first thought.

But like I have said, if it turns out that all b3's can do this then I will change it.

I think most of this got out of hand was because things was being missed by the people replying and not realising what I was doing wasnt malicious.

The post above my last post said it good, If I have made a mistake then it wont sell, that is my bad not anyone else's.

Sometime I think things need to be put in black and white.

#23 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:44 PM

But enough of all this I wave the white flag and give up.

Todd will you please delete this and remove my account as I cant seem to find the disable account option.

:oh: I never even got finished sharpening my knives :no:

Spoilsport.

:biglaugh:

bj

P.S. - only kidding, just don't go flogging DVDs again, and don't leave, this is one of the few active threads we've had on here over the last couple of days. Good entertainment value.

#24 bruciebaby25

bruciebaby25

• New Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 07:23 PM

:wideeyed: blimy!

#25 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:08 AM

:oh: I never even got finished sharpening my knives :no:

Spoilsport.

:biglaugh:

bj

P.S. - only kidding, just don't go flogging DVDs again, and don't leave, this is one of the few active threads we've had on here over the last couple of days. Good entertainment value.

Yeah has been a bit dead ain't it even the SB is quiet.

#26 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:10 PM

One question....

How come you were flogging a £35 version of CLOCKWORK ORANGES?

#27 fruitcrazy

fruitcrazy

• Banned
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:16 PM

One question....

How come you were flogging a £35 version of CLOCKWORK ORANGES?

I dont even know if there was a £35 version on there to be honest I just scrapped a listing together and put it on there.

Whether anyone believes me or not (Thats upto the individual) It really wasn't for profit. Like I have said several times. After the first listing expired and I was told by whos paypal it was that there was some extra cash in there I stopped selling them, which you can see.

I apologise to you DAD if it was on there and it was you who created it.

Im surprised that people can still see it on her ebay as I told her to remove it after the first listing and we assumed it was deleted.

Im surprised it even shows as its been sometime since that listing was live.

I dont even download any machines anymore and the mods and admins could verify this. I dont think I have downloaded one since the site got upgraded if I have it would of only been one or two.

I just wonder who is doing it all now for profit as I have seen some listings on there for over £5 :0 and there are loads of different people doing it. so the chances are that another active member who is known by the community is selling them for profit.

#28 fruitcrazy

fruitcrazy

• Banned
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:24 PM

If anyone else wants to air there opinion or gripe then please do so, as I wont be around after the 4th of october as thats when I go in for my treatment. I would like to defend myself and not for people to decide to slag me off when im not around to defend myself.

#29 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:33 PM

FME would be so dull if everything was all happy and merry :wubclub:
Posted Image

#30 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 08:07 AM

Spose....i love everyone though :D
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#31 keykey2299

keykey2299

• New Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:43 PM

hi fruit crazy, how much do you want for it?? because i cant be the buyer and the seller. i dont make offers when someone is selling something. and as im sure a few members on here know i buy alot of machines for home use, im good on my word, if i say im buying then i will, but i need to know how much you want for it. realisticly please. i have a van and can pick it up anytime. as long as your not in cornwall, far scotland or the moon.

drop me a pm if you so desire. serious cash buyer here!! :indifferent:

#32 billnye5

billnye5

• Regulars
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 02:49 PM

Suppose if everyone was happy and merry then we'd all be helping one another out, and we don't want that now do we...

#33 Matt1975

Matt1975

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:58 PM

So is this still for sale then?

#34 billnye7

billnye7

• Regulars
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 06:17 PM

Would have totally had this machine had it been in june next year, looks top class and have my favourite machines on there :) but hope you get about £700-750 for it, possibly more, I would have given about that much if it included delivery

#35 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:33 PM

come on you lot we are all friends here :jimlad:

and sorry to hear about your illness

#36 kdservices

kdservices

• Regulars
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:09 PM

oh look

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item3a5f28a55b

#37 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:32 PM

If thats the same person then that is a twats trick,that really is!!

#38 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:43 AM

If thats the same person then that is a twats trick,that really is!!

Well tommy the picture on ebay is the one used on page one of this thread, so unless some dumb chunt decided to steal it rarther than take their own picture its the same person. Im not being funny m8 but that is well f***ed up. Selling something that can be downloaded free of charge is just scumage. I think ur just out to make as much cash as u can and i feel that this thread was just as u put it a cheap advert. Getting the word out that the machines work in REAL PLAY so you could then bang em out on ebay for a massive proffit. I would post a listing for 1p if i could and make it the same as urs and just tell them where to download it from for free just to piss on ur scumbag bonfire.

We work hard to make layouts and to know u was a seller even of a very small proffit makes my blood boil,

Rant over, oh shut the door on ur way out!

#39 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:09 AM

I rest my case.

#40 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:09 AM

He should be banned from here for life.
How he got off so lightly here, selling the emus i will never know.
But what he is doing now is sticking two fingers up at us.
I hate to say this>>>> BUT
I hope he gets cancer for real.
the worlds a better place without these vermin scums.

If everyone who reads this and has an ebay account
Then make a listing saying you can get them for free here.
OH and do report the item to ebay.I have and if more do,He will be stopped.

Edited by theabbey, 01 October 2010 - 10:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users