• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 johnny5555

johnny5555

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:24 PM

Hi ALL

I have just purchased a bell fruit games Lord Of The Rings Return of the king machine. It seems to be working fine except for the lamps as none of them are working at all hopefully its something small i have checked all the plugs on the main board and they are all in place but still nothing, anyone with any help with this would be great

Thanks
John

#2 launton

launton

• Regulars
  • 190 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:46 PM

Hi Jonny

Welcome. If you've just bought it, isn't there some warranty from the supplier? Did you buy a known faulty machine?

#3 johnny5555

johnny5555

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:52 PM

i bought it private so no warranty i was hoping it maybe was a simple fault ?

#4 launton

launton

• Regulars
  • 190 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 06:08 PM

Ok just asking. Some of the other lads will be able to help you with this I think.

#5 johnny5555

johnny5555

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 06:13 PM

thank you launton, Hopefully :-)

#6 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 06:43 PM

Maybe a fuse, not familiar with the motherboard this machine uses, just check to see if theres any fuses that seem blown.

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#7 mabby2000

mabby2000

• Regulars
  • 189 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 06:46 PM

Hello, check psu's fuses, there should be a fuse blown for 12v lamps?

#8 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:24 PM

Yeah it deffo sounds like the fuse on the psu so it just needs replacing which aint to hard to do.

#9 dr slots

dr slots

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:33 PM

Hi ALL

I have just purchased a bell fruit games Lord Of The Rings Return of the king machine. It seems to be working fine except for the lamps as none of them are working at all hopefully its something small i have checked all the plugs on the main board and they are all in place but still nothing, anyone with any help with this would be great

Thanks
John

check the 44/48v output on the power supply (2xpurple wires) far left of small plug, its possible its just a dry joint, open it up (out of the machine with power off) and run a solder iron over the connections

#10 russdx

russdx

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:35 PM

lamps are matrix strobed so wont be the 12v line will be a much higher voltage fuse thats blown

#11 johnny5555

johnny5555

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:35 PM

I have been over the whole machine inside and out and I cant even see a fuse anywhere. The lamps were working last time I had it on but just stopped completely Im at a loss as to what to do :-s its not much use without the lamps working

#12 dr slots

dr slots

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:33 PM

I have been over the whole machine inside and out and I cant even see a fuse anywhere. The lamps were working last time I had it on but just stopped completely Im at a loss as to what to do :-s its not much use without the lamps working

it will be the power supply at fault,theres only fuse in it(depends which type of psu you have)both for mains in 1
fitted type fitted in the euro plug housing, another inside the unit itself

#13 johnny5555

johnny5555

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:41 PM

its not the power supply machine is operating fine its just the lamps are not working all 4 voltages are comingout of the psu ok totally at a loss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users