4 replies to this topic

#1 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:19 PM

Hi duplu mate im sure it will take us a long time to get used to this new site and you even longer for you to update what is needed

2 things i would like to see changed like the old site

1,on the old site you could go into your profile and see all the layouts you had done on the same page any chance we can have that back in time

2,in the downloads do they have to be A-Z maybe some people would like it that way i aint sure but you go in looking for the new layouts and you have to go page by page could be a pain not sure what other people think about that maybe there is a way people can pick what way they want it you will know better than me about that

Anyway good luck with trying to update the site im sure it aint easy

Bruce

#2 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:20 PM

Hi duplu mate im sure it will take us a long time to get used to this new site and you even longer for you to update what is needed

2 things i would like to see changed like the old site

1,on the old site you could go into your profile and see all the layouts you had done on the same page any chance we can have that back in time

2,in the downloads do they have to be A-Z maybe some people would like it that way i aint sure but you go in looking for the new layouts and you have to go page by page could be a pain not sure what other people think about that maybe there is a way people can pick what way they want it you will know better than me about that

Anyway good luck with trying to update the site im sure it aint easy

Bruce

I can re-sort the downloads by release date, that's not a problem. To be honest I couldn't remember how it was before.

If you go into your profile and click the files tab, does that not show you your uploads?

xeepi_logo_email.png

#3 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:22 PM

Yes but only the last 10 mate not them all like b4 i used to have 2 pages 50 or so mate

#4 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:27 PM

Yes but only the last 10 mate not them all like b4 i used to have 2 pages 50 or so mate

I'll check that out then as only 10 seems a bit pointless.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#5 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:46 AM

Try this link, it's in your control panel, not profile.

http://www.fruit-emu...p&tab=downloads

xeepi_logo_email.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users