Photo
- - - - -

Sorry for another post on this - really stuck !

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 chris_newton

chris_newton

• Regulars
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 01:20 PM

Hi all

I posted this week about trying to empty my dads premier club manager machine that is made by bell fruit...thanks for the replies but i have still had no joy and its really bugging me now.

i have looked at the clips on the bottom of the tubes and these do not move, and even if they did, for the 3rd and 4th tube are so hard to get to.

I understand i have to get it into test mode for me to be able to empty these tubes but how do you do that?? there is no green and red square button anywhere to press, i have been stuck with my head in it for the past hour lol and there is nothing i can see to press.

When i put the refill key in it only gives me 2 options, one to refill and the other to change the volume.

PLEASE PLEASE any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Chris

#2 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 01:27 PM

It will be a test button, located on or near the machines MPU.

Unfortunaly, I do not know what you are dealing with (Poss scorp4?), in order to suggest how to FIRST get it into test, and then where the hopper / tube dump / slide test menu is located.

One thing is for sure, is that you will need to run the machine in open door mode, as in leaving the back door/ front top glass door open, locating the test button, then flicking through the options, with the start, exchange, and cancel buttons on the front.

#3 chris_newton

chris_newton

• Regulars
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 01:33 PM

thats where i am stuck..yes the machine is on with the back door open...what does the MPU look like???

#4 Andy2003

Andy2003

Fruity Veteran-ish

• Regulars
  • 249 posts

Donator

Posted 14 November 2009 - 01:41 PM

hi chris,

it's obviously a old machine yes? i.e. tube payout?

Is it possible for you to take a picture of inside the machine?

the mpu is the motherboard (the circuit board) where all the wires are appearing out of!!! the test button could be black but it should be on the motherboard? again if you take a picture of inside i can probably direct you in the right way?

Also if it's a tube payout machine, at the base of the tube's there should be a screw securing the tube's to the machine? you may be able to remove the screw and pull all the tube's out!

like i say take a picture and i can solve your problem (hopefully)

Andy

#5 chris_newton

chris_newton

• Regulars
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 01:43 PM

Thanks i am back round tomorrow i will try and get a pic, how big is this button??

#6 Andy2003

Andy2003

Fruity Veteran-ish

• Regulars
  • 249 posts

Donator

Posted 14 November 2009 - 01:48 PM

it could be about 5millimetre round in a square casing about 1cm squared?

I don't really know till i see a picture?

if you found any button's on the board and you've pressed them and nothing's happened you may need to hold them down for a long time or a quick 2 button press?

i'll wait till you can get a pic?

Andy

#7 chris_newton

chris_newton

• Regulars
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 01:52 PM

oh right so it really is small and not obvious then !!

#8 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:10 PM

i thinks prem manager is a scorp 2 mpu. if my brain serves me correctly its the same cabinet as big breakfast. the tubes can be accesed by pulling the drawer pin which allows you to pull the TUBES draw out. please not there will be a clip near to the coin mech which will allow you to free the top half.

but

if you want to do it the easy way,

just open back door and press the green test button (TWICE) and enter test 1 press start then all 3 hold buttons will start to flash then press hold buttons to empty (1 press = 1 pulse)

hope this helps

#9 chris_newton

chris_newton

• Regulars
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:12 PM

Thanks but that the problem there is no green test button !!!! i promise there isnt ! as been looking for an hour ealier

#10 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:14 PM

Thanks but that the problem there is no green test button !!!! i promise there isnt ! as been looking for an hour ealier

trust me chris there is a green button normally situated next to the red button

#11 chris_newton

chris_newton

• Regulars
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:16 PM

lol thanks for your help but there is not mate, i was told about this read and green button in the last post and have head my head in it for an hour today and i swear there is no red or green button mate.

i have been told its probably a black button on the motherboard, i will have a look tomorrow for that.

Thanks anyway

#12 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:22 PM

lol thanks for your help but there is not mate, i was told about this read and green button in the last post and have head my head in it for an hour today and i swear there is no red or green button mate.

i have been told its probably a black button on the motherboard, i will have a look tomorrow for that.

Thanks anyway

pmsl,

has the last owner of this machine coloured/ or painted this button black? coz i swear ALL bell fruit mpu's are red=reset and green=test

in all the over 25 years in trade have never come across a black (mpu) button on bell fruits mpu's

please upload a pic as i am very interested

#13 chris_newton

chris_newton

• Regulars
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:23 PM

ok well can you please direct me to where this button would be??? is it on a circuit board?? any help is needed here..when you open the machine from the back, where should my eyes go to??

#14 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:30 PM

here's a pic od a typical scorp 2 mpu

the green test button is next to the 16 dip switches

Attached Files

#15 chris_newton

chris_newton

• Regulars
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:32 PM

thanks i will look tomorrow, on the bottom of the door there is silver panel this looks like it has a board behind it, could it be on there??

#16 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:33 PM

thanks i will look tomorrow, on the bottom of the door there is silver panel this looks like it has a board behind it, could it be on there??

BINGO!!!! well done thats the location of the scorp 2 mpu

#17 chris_newton

chris_newton

• Regulars
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 03:25 PM

spot on mate did it thanks !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users