13 replies to this topic

#1 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 26 March 2009 - 05:24 PM

'This is not a protest layout..... this is Sunday Tupperware Cracker Bloody Sunday......layout'

This is a 1280 DX for MFME. It is copyright Griffin Industries and uses the new 'discrimination ©' design method.

It is loosely made from a previous layout using a TFT monitor. I have not fannied around making it so you can see it - sorry it is BAF no matter what monitor you use.

I have not altered the totally out of perspective 'flatz ©' buttons or bothered to change the 'L@@king thru Br0wn Pap3r B@gs ©' reels.

You might have also noticed I have not been arsed to lamp much of the layout properly and used the now seem popular 'Crayola Coloured in Lampz ©' technique.

For shits and giggles I have also left on the coin slot button thingy which looks so out of place it is unreal. Not sure which perspective plane that is supposed to be in or the fact it is blatantly cu*t n pasted from a photo or something and plonked in.... hope you enjoy... after all it took Griffin Industries about 3 months of redrawing to make this.

Please follow these T&Cs....

You can host this wherever the hell you like I do not care....
You must only play or download this layout if you make sure you know why it was made.....
You must be good boys and girls...

Tupperware Cracker © Griffin Industries

Attached Files

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 05:38 PM

Thanks for this.............

I didn't have access to the layout before.

'Crayola Coloured in Lampz ©' technique

Close it though fella :)

#3 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:11 PM

Thank you

#4 Fruity_Goodness

Fruity_Goodness

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:39 PM

Errrrrr .... Isn't this layout a bit racey-ist? Madonna wouldn't be too happy, she's off to Malawi today to pick up a new one.
He who wrestles with a turd will be beshitted whether he fall under it or over it.

#5 Toddyuk

Toddyuk

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1279 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:22 PM

I thought AT 'owned' these roms ;)
Posted Image

#6 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:09 PM

Errrrrr .... Isn't this layout a bit racey-ist? Madonna wouldn't be too happy, she's off to Malawi today to pick up a new one.

Nope, just because there's two gorillas on it, it don't mean they're to be percieved as black people.

#7 Nemmie

Nemmie

• New Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:15 AM

awww

They let you get the crayons out even though you scribbled on the walls last time.

Remember be good and in a few years you might get some felt tips!! :)

#8 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:50 PM

awww

They let you get the crayons out even though you scribbled on the walls last time.

...and they might give you the help you obviously need stalker boy.

#9 lincs leisure R us

lincs leisure R us

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 251 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:52 PM

awww

thought u was a FF boy what ya doing here? did ya have us added on your faves? ;)

#10 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:16 PM

thought u was a FF boy what ya doing here? did ya have us added on your faves? ;)

Lincs he is my internet stalker...... but like a piece of shite on a heavily grooved shoe.... hard to get rid of.. :D

#11 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:22 PM

Lincs he is my internet stalker...... but like a piece of shite on a heavily grooved shoe.... hard to get rid of.. :D

roflmfao

#12 Fruity_Goodness

Fruity_Goodness

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:25 PM

Won't the police come and kick my door in and tell me "You've been a very naughty boy" if I download this layout?
He who wrestles with a turd will be beshitted whether he fall under it or over it.

#13 pimpalicious

pimpalicious

• New Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 01:00 PM

Nice layout, but I refuse to download due to the BNP rosette in the corner. Nothing personal.

Pimp.

#14 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:39 PM

Nice layout, but I refuse to download due to the BNP rosette in the corner. Nothing personal.

Pimp.

It is not a nice layout it is shite..... and I get your point. The rosette was for a reason though :D.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users