6 replies to this topic

#1 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:14 PM

i frequent this site quite regular and have noticed just lately that most of the new releases are in 1280,1600 mode. i dont contribute anything to this site but would be willing to pay for new releases on the 1024 layout..am i behind the times or are laptops not as popular as PCs.?..It would be nice if all downloads were available on different formats.... I am not thick and a fast learner and would love to be able to create my own releases but could do with a helping hand. many thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:19 PM

deano i'm away until next Wednesday mate.....I have Two wips that could do with a revamp....

I will gladly walk you through from start to finish when I get back as i'll have a few days with nowt to do....killing Two birds if you can wait fella.

#3 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:22 PM

cheers ady..be patient tho i only come on here when our lass is in bed or at work...you can always pm me tho . cheers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:25 PM

I have no problem playing higher resolutions on my 1280x800 laptop

All I do is uncheck the hide modes this monitor cant display an scroll the screen to suit.

TBH I dont ever think i'm going to use my main pc again, it just feels awkward after using the laptop so much lol.
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://profile.mygam...trmad2004'></a>Posted Image</a><br /><br />Don't gamble with the Recession!

#5 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:26 PM

cheers ady..be patient tho i only come on here when our lass is in bed or at work...you can always pm me tho . cheers

No problem......off in a sec, tomorrow i'll upload some bits (and send you a PM) so you can see Deano which machines I have Art for and how it looks etc and other details.

Will take a good few hours, but if I learned it it really cannot be that hard matie!......i'm patient I promise!

#6 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:28 PM

No problem......off in a sec, tomorrow i'll upload some bits (and send you a PM) so you can see Deano which machines I have Art for and how it looks etc and other details.

Will take a good few hours, but if I learned it it really cannot be that hard matie!......i'm patient I promise!

One day me and you will have to go one on one again, I know I didnt follow it through last time but PS scares me with all the options lol.
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://profile.mygam...trmad2004'></a>Posted Image</a><br /><br />Don't gamble with the Recession!

#7 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:37 PM

youll need to be patient mate....very interested to be able to achieve something from this site,instead of just free downloads and no credit to the creators. Going to bed now ..my head hurts....up at 5am..... 7 pints of carling down the neck so gonna be mega ruff in the morning lol.........................wont be laughing when alarm for work goes off................................................shit!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users