fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 09:41 PM

fruitman if you read it. IT TELLS YOU.

yeah sorry somehow missed that ! ? :bigeyes29:

C n R does give regular JP maybe what your not thinking about is that as its your machine at home your having to play all the boring plays between JPs as well so it plays worse ??

If you want something easy to force and JP

psycho cash beast
grand slam
five alive
super black jack

are very easy :)

Steve
Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#23 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 09:53 PM

glad you never took that wrong way fruitman. i sounded rude. yeah i had pyscho befor this machine and forced it 1st day . infact cops robbers was for dad. we have 2 cupboards to put em in. pyscho was to fat. that was mine machine. you see i have no luck lol. So im now buying club gold digger, also bellfruits i believe. I have played this and very much enjoyed it.

#24 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 04:31 PM

glad you never took that wrong way fruitman. i sounded rude. yeah i had pyscho befor this machine and forced it 1st day . infact cops robbers was for dad. we have 2 cupboards to put em in. pyscho was to fat. that was mine machine. you see i have no luck lol. So im now buying club gold digger, also bellfruits i believe. I have played this and very much enjoyed it.

Hi,
well never played that one myself but if its by the same programmer it could be no better in the long run i guess it will be ok if you like it tho...
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#25 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 07:53 PM

I played this the normal way today. And took out 1 grand :):) Got all the wins in millionaires row. highest being 84 pounds. That wouldnt go past 100 :( the percentage is still under 78. so im guessing theres still some after play left. i gave up after refilling it twice at 400 a time. my fingers were filthy. they still smell lol . iv scrubbed them 5 times aswell. I get the machine playing normal, Then leave it for dad or whoever to play. Im finished with it.All i wanted was 1 jackpot, But no have to settle for 1grand plus instead lmao. It could of paid 5 jackpots in a row and still be under percentage. But no it has to give me lots of 50-84 wins on millionaires row. im saying no more. end off

#26 Richard

Richard

• New Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 01:34 PM

(pasted with edit from fruitchat)

OK let me clear this one up, as someone who has not only owned the machine but used to do them all the time.

Ones set to 250 250 (by dip swtiches you can set the cashpots to always be the JP amount ie. if they are won it goes straight back to £250) usually are also set onto "low" cashpot setting, which is activated by a dip switch - if this is the case they will pay the cashpot only once every £5000+++ recyled through the machine. Hence I am not suprised you are doing so much money for a pot.

Ones that count up from £0 are usually set to "high" cashpot settings, which pay the cashpot once every £3000(ish) cycled, whether gold or classic. You want to make sure yours is on this setting. Look at the manual for the switch number.

The reason they are "forceable" machines is because on the latter you can tell when the machine is about due to come out by what the cashpots are currently on (ie. how much the machine has taken since last cashpot), ie. how much has been cycled through the machine. When the machine is close to the cycle, you can speed up it giving the cashpot by forcing for it from this point. Obviously though this won't work unless its near enough the cycled pot.

It goes without saying that those set to £250 £250 could be anywhere in the cycle, so are very dangerous to force.

If you fancy playing it for a while, take a look at what the reserve is when the next cashpot is won after a cashpot, (i.e. from a start of £250 £0). It will generally be in a specific region - that's one for you to figure out :p

#27 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:53 PM

hi rich. you can not set the cashpot to low or high settings. However you can set the jackpot to high or low. You can only set cashpot to fixed amount or count up. Hope that clears that one up. sez x

#28 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:55 PM

can someone tell me how many different cops robbers they act is ? i say they was the origanal , then delux, classic. gold. am i right or wrong or missed any ?

#29 Richard

Richard

• New Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:30 PM

jp = cp.... if the machine is ready for cp it is ready for jp and vice versa.... perhaps I should have mentioned that in the 1st place.

#30 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:22 PM

ok i have changed the cashpot to normal. Now what if i change the percentage to the max 90 percent ? Will it pay a jackpot quicker ? Or will it mean more boring boards of five pounds ? I am so desperate to jackpot this (im even dreaming it now ) SOMEONE GET ME A JACKPOT. :bigeyes01:

#31 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:24 PM

p.s Please dont tell me iv done a ram reset again by changing cashpot or percentages ? If i have then i will personally smash the machine to 1000 peices. and im not joking.

#32 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:26 PM

ok i have changed the cashpot to normal. Now what if i change the percentage to the max 90 percent ? Will it pay a jackpot quicker ? Or will it mean more boring boards of five pounds ? I am so desperate to jackpot this (im even dreaming it now ) SOMEONE GET ME A JACKPOT. :bigeyes01:

do reply PROS

#33 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 09:37 PM

ttt. no one ignores me.

#34 Richard

Richard

• New Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:41 AM

I'd imagine whacking up the percentage to 90% and put it on high cashpot settings certainly would make it pay the pot quicker, so there's your answer, keep at it eh

#35 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:57 PM

can someone tell me how many different cops robbers they act is ? i say they was the origanal , then delux, classic. gold. am i right or wrong or missed any ?

At last count there was at least 14 different revisions of this machine

Generally Hard, Soft, and Ferry profiles.

The original £200 ver had 2 main ones and the ferry version

version numbers
750-190
750-561

I always prefered the 750-190 version myself

poopoo you have to realise that manu's release many different versions of the same game and there not just for bug fixes / emptiers and you dont always even know as a player!!

Basicly there just different profiles.

Some "soft" profiles are near impossible to "force" JP's

Hope this clears it up

Steve
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#36 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 11:02 PM

thanks steve and rich. very intresting that steve. right i will change percentage 2moz to 90% But what happens ? I go from 78 to 90,Will it pay bucketloads to get percentage up from 78 to 90 ? Because if it does,then its gona pay out thousands,considering i put 3k in and it didnt even drop 1 percent lol. And will it also do a ram set ? Also iv never said this befor,When i first got my machine,The cashpots were both on exactly 100 each.So its ov they messed with cashpots befor delivering to me. And the setting was on fixed cashpot. I see in manual u can clear cashpots. I got this setting up but it wont work, Its in the test switch and says CLR AL NVR ? I know you can short the battery or somthing.But i just wanna win cashpot lol . Im talking garbage now. thats all for now.sez x

#37 hinchy

hinchy

• Regulars
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:35 AM

I've had very similar experiences to you on the forcing issue with the clone of Cops and Robbers - Public Enemy No1.
What I've realised is that under normal play, by that I mean if it was sited in a normal club with people playing the machine how you would expect it to be played i.e recycling wins through it the pots pay out a lot more frequently than if someone is full on forcing it non stop.

For example we had PEN1 in our conservative club for nearly 4 years and it would pay out the pots pretty regular i.e every week and that was down to the usual munters plowing £50 in winning £30 putting that back in plus another £50 winning £20 etc etc.

When I got my own machine, I played it out normal to start with as if it was my own money and just as it played in the club it was paying out the pots pretty regular. I then decided to go on a force, it took nearly £6000 to pay a cashpot.

I've also messed about with forcing on the emulator and from a factory reset it took £8000 to pay the first pot.

Some pro I talked to a while ago told me that there was a link between the amount of boards played links to cashpot availability and cashpot seeding i.e if you never play any feature boards out, the cashpot doesnt become available and seeds slower than if feature boards were played. Dont know if thats true though.

#38 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:44 PM

Some pro I talked to a while ago told me that there was a link between the amount of boards played links to cashpot availability and cashpot seeding i.e if you never play any feature boards out, the cashpot doesnt become available and seeds slower than if feature boards were played. Dont know if thats true though.

Sounds about right to me thats the "flag" i was talking about earlier in this thread.
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#39 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:56 PM

thanks steve and rich. very intresting that steve. right i will change percentage 2moz to 90% But what happens ? I go from 78 to 90,Will it pay bucketloads to get percentage up from 78 to 90 ? Because if it does,then its gona pay out thousands,considering i put 3k in and it didnt even drop 1 percent lol. And will it also do a ram set ? Also iv never said this befor,When i first got my machine,The cashpots were both on exactly 100 each.So its ov they messed with cashpots befor delivering to me. And the setting was on fixed cashpot. I see in manual u can clear cashpots. I got this setting up but it wont work, Its in the test switch and says CLR AL NVR ? I know you can short the battery or somthing.But i just wanna win cashpot lol . Im talking garbage now. thats all for now.sez x

Changing the % does seem to vary on machines eg some ram reset some dont. or some do a soft reset.

When i have owned machines in the past i have always RAM reset them either by using another game card ( prefered method ) or disconnecting the battery for a bit, and setting the machine to the % i want, then i leave it on that for good, none of the pissing about up % / down % / changing CP / changing JP / changing POP etc. As my mates tend to play my machines as well i have mine set to 90% or as high as they will go if they wont go to 90 eg. the original cops was 85% max.
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#40 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 07:15 PM

well i have been playing it normal now for a good week.mates and family play it aswell (free money from cashbox) So its now geting lots of normal play as you would in clubs. I have decided to keep on 78% for a month. And see what happens. Very intresting replys yet again guys. I cant say thank you enough :) So lets see what the next month brings ? carry on slashface :) good old bert. (perhaps he should retire lmao) sez x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users