- - - - -

Looking for a Aristocrat slot machine emulator

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2003 - 11:41 AM

Im trying to find a emulator that plays the slot machines that aristocrat make www.aristocrat.com.au ie. queen of the nile.

Most of them work with 20 betting lines and have free spin features and can be multi linked to other machines etc.

Anyone know where i can find somehting like this?

#2 davidpom

davidpom

Banned

• Banned
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 02:03 PM

Nope, but check out for help on beating them!

#3 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 02:07 PM

Try these. First one on the list.

Virtual Folders - powered by Easy File Sharing Web Server

#4 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:26 PM

Nope, but check out Beat Slots, Beat Slot Machines, Slots machine, Slots free online, slot machine secrets, Las Vegas slots for help on beating them!

Will someone ban this prat !!!

#5 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:37 PM

Will someone ban this prat !!!

Bit rich coming from Miss/Mr "ooh look at this gala deal", shame you was'nt booted.

Posted Image

#6 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 08:01 PM

Bit rich coming from Miss/Mr "ooh look at this gala deal", shame you was'nt booted.

Yeah but she's so damn hot!!!!!!!!! :p

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#7 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 08:27 PM

Only if "it" was on fire.

Posted Image

#8 stu55554

stu55554

Qualified IT Technition

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:01 AM

only if she wasnt really a he :p
toddy likes to change signatures as he has nothing better to do..

#9 Heihachi_73

Heihachi_73

Pokie Junkie

• Regulars
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:24 AM

I couldn't resist putting this in as this post was already massively bumped by some 'tard, but after nearly 5 years from the original post, not one Aristocrat machine has actually been preserved (i.e. boards collected and ROMs etc. dumped).

In Victoria (Australia), all machines (not just Aristocrat - Konami, Atronic, Bally, VLC/Powerhouse, IGT, Stargames/WMS...) before 2002 have been banned for use in gaming venues. As such, there's not one MKIV ('Mark 4') or MKV machine left; the last machines removed in December 2007 at the time of the crackdown. We were also limited at the same time to a A$1000 collect - anything above this is now paid by cheque (it was previously limited to $2000).

These machines were all banned from use from the amendment prohibiting the usage of $100 notes - any machine with even the option of accepting such a note was banned, even if the option could be disabled. A few early MKVI games were banned too. Most likely the old PCBs were either put in storage somewhere (manufacturer, govt?), or maybe destroyed.

#10 Heihachi_73

Heihachi_73

Pokie Junkie

• Regulars
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:16 PM

On the subject of emulation, is anyone here interested in making a simulator of these style games (PM)? I posted this many years ago on this site but that post would have been dead and buried long ago.

I'm asking about making simulators rather than an emulator, because of the lack of dumped EPROM chips from any Australian game. If you've played other 'simulator' games like Pokie Magic or Aussie-Slots and found something missing, this is where I want to take off from their mistakes.

I want to make a freeware program, not this shareware or trialware garbage with crippled items like disabled double-ups, spin limits and silly activation codes.

Let me hear your thoughts, but in text underneath here, I'm not telepathic! ;)

#11 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:27 PM

not one Aristocrat machine has actually been preserved (i.e. boards collected and ROMs etc. dumped).

There are 4 Aristocrat machines that you can download --- Just click link for DOWNLOAD COW on left and you will find

Indian Dreaming, 50 Lions, Atlantis & Orchid

#12 Heihachi_73

Heihachi_73

Pokie Junkie

• Regulars
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:38 PM

I've grabbed those games about a year or two ago, IIRC the only one worth playing was 50 Lions. The orchid game is called Orchid Magic, and you can find the name by emptying the credits and turning the attract mode on in the game options. Turn the Indian attract mode off though, as it has an RGB bug with the background (it should be all blue).

Don't show those files off too much - Arcade-history's forums disappeared shortly after links to those files appeared. I never knew if it was ROM kiddies, excess spam or Aristocrat themselves who shut down the forums.

One interesting note about the 'emulated' Indian Dreaming game:

The pays are lower than the real version found over here, and the reel strips are different too. On our machines if you bet more than 3 (9 ways), you can get an Indian and a Tepee at the top and bottom of reels 2 and 4 at the same time if you're lucky. On this type of machine, each way/reel bet changes the reel strips, giving you more higher paying symbols the higher you bet (but still giving you no wins too!). 5 Indians is also 2500 credits on our version. 5 Buffalos pays 2000 credits. I hacked the EXE to 'emulate' the pays I'm used to, and also made quite a few cheats for all four of the games. The train locking up at the end is normal - whoever copied the game most likely didn't have the Cash Express (prog JP) server lying about anywhere, so the game locks up after timing out waiting for the jackpot to be credited, requiring the 'attendant' to reset it. Payouts on the real one is 82.11% (+ jackpot), strangely the same as this version, but most likely less wins to make up for the higher pays. The 'normal' no jackpot version is usually set to 87.05% around here but it's occasionally at 88 or 89.

Those programs look like some sort of pre-production test or something. I also can't find what brings up the clock at the bottom of the screen like the real ones have. All MK6 machines around here, even the early ones (Geisha/ShowMeTheMoney/SpringCarnival etc), also have a $ meter under the credits (like Orchid Magic). I think Aristocrat like using Arial as their main font. :)

I don't know much about MK6 hardware (it uses an SH-4 CPU like the Sega NAOMI arcade hardware), but I gather the games should be in ROMs rather than files (especially not with its game code neatly packed inside a Win32 EXE file), unless they use some kind of storage device*. When the real thing boots up it does display stuff (loading?) about the AVL file however. *In that case, the AGEMAME team would prefer a CHD file to accompany the EPROMs in a zip file.

So, if anyone's interested, I'll gladly help with remaking some 'popular' games. I just need to form a team of some sort, as I am not a one man band!

#13 Heihachi_73

Heihachi_73

Pokie Junkie

• Regulars
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:50 AM

I was seconds off posting this earlier and was halted abruptly with a power outage.

I just noticed a screenshot of a Big Ben under the infamous MK6 emulator. You can tell that because of the hand cursor is at the top corner, and the fact there is no touchscreen cursor on real machines, and a Big Ben machine doesn't even make use of a touchscreen! Before anyone gets excited though,the game was NOT leaked and you won't find it anywhere. It's just a screenshot.

Attached Files

#14 CoasterDesignerpro

CoasterDesignerpro

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 02:50 PM

Can anyone please PM me a full copy of these not in RAR format as im not sure how to get it to run. Thanks

#15 udamnit

udamnit

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 10:25 AM

I couldn't resist putting this in as this post was already massively bumped by some 'tard, but after nearly 5 years from the original post, not one Aristocrat machine has actually been preserved (i.e. boards collected and ROMs etc. dumped).

In Victoria (Australia), all machines (not just Aristocrat - Konami, Atronic, Bally, VLC/Powerhouse, IGT, Stargames/WMS...) before 2002 have been banned for use in gaming venues. As such, there's not one MKIV ('Mark 4') or MKV machine left; the last machines removed in December 2007 at the time of the crackdown. We were also limited at the same time to a A$1000 collect - anything above this is now paid by cheque (it was previously limited to $2000).

These machines were all banned from use from the amendment prohibiting the usage of $100 notes - any machine with even the option of accepting such a note was banned, even if the option could be disabled. A few early MKVI games were banned too. Most likely the old PCBs were either put in storage somewhere (manufacturer, govt?), or maybe destroyed.

Did you make any progress in getting some emulators, I find many of the fruit machines are very lame, I have an old aristocrat unit looks the part but a stuffed board makes it useless ? anyone know someone in sydney who repairs poker machines ??

#16 raliquin

raliquin

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 04:25 AM

There are 4 Aristocrat machines that you can download --- Just click link for DOWNLOAD COW on left and you will find

Indian Dreaming, 50 Lions, Atlantis & Orchid

i cant downlodhem

#17 Heihachi_73

Heihachi_73

Pokie Junkie

• Regulars
  • 119 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:05 AM

Since it hasn't been posted in this topic yet, one machine's EPROM set (an Aristocrat MK5 game) has now been dumped and is possibly archived over at AGEMAME HQ (not for download until it is even looked at; it's not in AGEMAME as there is absolutely nothing done apart from the game being put away safely (not hoarded like some people may think)). I am not a MAMEdev and do not code so I can't do a thing about it.

If anyone has an EPROM dump of a MK5 game, and can get an ARM250 emulator to run some code from the ROM, that will be the starting point. Until then, there is nothing that can be done. It's essentially like buying an engine without having a car. We need the car part of the deal to get it on the road. We need to build some code around the game's ROMs to get it to run.

udamnit: As stated above, no progress has been made with the one game which has been dumped. Emulation hasn't started at all as sadly there isn't anyone who seems to be interested as of yet, or they're too busy, or are in Real Life™ mode right now. We need someone with knowledge about these machines, and who is also MAME friendly (probably the harder part of the two). About repairs, unfortunately I'm not in NSW and as such I don't know anywhere to get parts, machines or even EPROM chips to dump, or even a disused MKV540 cabinet for that matter.

raliquin: They're not up for downloading anymore, this is possibly at the request of the original manufactuer.

#18 jimmy

jimmy

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:33 AM

I cant find any good one online either. I have, however, found this website where you can play some aristocrats online - for example queen of the nile.

Aristocrat Slot

#19 Heihachi_73

Heihachi_73

Pokie Junkie

• Regulars
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:56 AM

If this is not yet another spambot, can someone tell me why this entity went out of their way to bump this crap?

FYI readers, the link is to an automatically generated spam/search site identical to 'makemoneeynow.com' (yes, spelt with two e's). Thanks to Google for the cached view.

Since emulation has already started on more than one system, could someone up higher chuck this into the abyss and/or lock?

#20 sooty1987

sooty1987

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 08:08 AM

I was seconds off posting this earlier and was halted abruptly with a power outage.

I just noticed a screenshot of a Big Ben under the infamous MK6 emulator. You can tell that because of the hand cursor is at the top corner, and the fact there is no touchscreen cursor on real machines, and a Big Ben machine doesn't even make use of a touchscreen! Before anyone gets excited though,the game was NOT leaked and you won't find it anywhere. It's just a screenshot.

i got excited when i saw that picture ....then i read the post lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users